Become a Patron!

nikkita6 is a fine woman

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in light of all the drama that people are stirring up I decided to make a thread praising the beautiful woman. She is intelligent as well as gorgeous. Some men just can't get it passed their bravado that such a fine woman has a strong opinion and are intimidated by it. so here is to you, keep doing what you are doing. haters gon hate. i for one will stand by your side.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not familiar with any drama surrounding Ms Nikkita6 but I have always appreciated her honest take on all of her reviews. It is much harder to do a written review that truly captures the functionality and technical nuances of any device in my opinion. She has always excelled at both and is always willing to discuss any additional questions that arise. It is sometimes disheartening that the vocal minority try to dissuade the opinions of the silent majority. I just want to not smoke and any information about new products to help me achieve that goal is valued. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rather not perpetuate the downward spiral. Let's just say there are a lot of men butt hurt about her opinions. i want this thread to talk about how great she is and not add oxygen to the flame war that is going on. hopefully it will just die out and be lost forever.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I gotcha man. I never seen a problem with her posts. I like rba's my friends don't like and vice versa. All this vaping stuff is personal taste. What works for some doesn't always work for others...

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich dammit! :mad:

I kid, I kid!! :D

Seriously though, I'm not familiar with the drama but I have not seen any reason to hate on her. She certainly isn't hard on the eyes that's for sure! :cool:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think she is an attractive woman too.

But strong opinions are strong opinions. The attacks, I'm sure, aren't because she is a woman. Likely, they are because of the opinion she is giving.

Don't you think it's getting old, when we have to defend something with "because they are a _________"? That's truly WEAK, IMO.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
agree with freemind, nikkita is good people (i have no idea what the attacks are about) why not play the race card as well? do people disagree because she is an attractive black woman?

come on, im sure she would say the same thing. lets stick to the arguments of whatever is taking place and let the chips fall

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't mind disagreements or opinions, we are all about the freedom of that, but if things swing into racial comments and male vs female insults, those can't be tolerated via our forum rules.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I actually prefer her reviews to a lot of others out their.

Especially those long and meandering YouTube videos that take close to an hour to explain the proper use of three buttons on a mod and if it works or not. Or 45 minutes from some shirtless dude that is over caffinated (or something else) on how to build a coil that takes an old fart like me with 10 thumbs and bad eyesight 10 minutes to make on a bad day.

They are well written with pictures where needed, and not overly long.

They get to the point with no drama and bad acting.

As far as her looks are concerned, really?

I could care less if she looked like Jack Elam in drag with a bad boob job, Tammi Fay Baker makeup and a behind that is more suitable to a farm animal than a human being .

Ron J.png

Just as long as she keeps cranking out her great reviews!

And by the way, I have exchanged a PM or two with her from behind the scenes and I can tell you that IMHO, she is also a class act and sticks to her word!

So, @Nikkita6 , welcome to your brand new Stalker thread...............I guess?

Start checking to see if any of the above are hiding in your bushes and lock your doors and windows:p

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
in light of all the drama that people are stirring up I decided to make a thread praising the beautiful woman. She is intelligent as well as gorgeous. Some men just can't get it passed their bravado that such a fine woman has a strong opinion and are intimidated by it. so here is to you, keep doing what you are doing. haters gon hate. i for one will stand by your side.

Thank you Eric, it is really nice of you to try to deflect that negativity. The support is appreciated .. and like you said, hateful people will continue to hate. The good news is that this type of behavior is completely transparent to me, and so I understand for EXACTLY what it is, which is a projection of self hatred.

;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
agree with freemind, nikkita is good people (i have no idea what the attacks are about) why not play the race card as well? do people disagree because she is an attractive black woman?

come on, im sure she would say the same thing. lets stick to the arguments of whatever is taking place and let the chips fall

Who told you I was "black woman"?? o_O I appreciate what you were trying to say, but that is why race and questions regarding ethnicity have no place in our community discussions.

I am a multi-ethnic/,mixed Woman and proud, but that is not how I wish for any one to ever identify me. I am Nicole .. that works ;-)

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know nothing of her other then a 1/2" avatar on my phones screen and honest/informative reviews.
my personal opinion is that she carries herself well.
she knows wtf she's reviewing and seems to do nothing more than let you know in detail what to expect if you're looking at the same product.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also haven't seen the drama, but can vouch that, having read a handful of her reviews, I find Nikkita's opinions thorough, well-written, and quite helpful.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who told you I was "black woman"?? o_O I appreciate what you were trying to say, but that is why race and questions regarding ethnicity have no place in our community discussions.

I am a multi-ethnic/,mixed Woman and proud, but that is not how I wish for any one to ever identify me. I am Nicole .. that works ;-)
sorry if i offended you i didnt mean anything by it. i was being facetious about defending people based on race/sex and instead defend them using their arguments, just how i talk. we are all humans i forget people get caught up in race :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
sorry if i offended you i didn't mean anything by it. i was being facetious about defending people based on race/sex and instead defend them using their arguments, just how i talk. we are all humans i forget people get caught up in race :)

No dear .. not offended, just clarifying. Me personally, I usually try to avoid all talks of race or gender .. operative word being "try". ;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Before I go to bed can you at least confirm that you don't look like................

" Jack Elam in drag with a bad boob job, Tammi Fay Baker makeup and a behind that is more suitable to a farm animal than a human being"

While I do indeed think I was making a valid point, I don't want to give myself nightmares either!:eek:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Before I go to bed can you at least confirm that you don't look like................

" Jack Elam in drag with a bad boob job, Tammi Fay Baker makeup and a behind that is more suitable to a farm animal than a human being"

While I do indeed think I was making a valid point, I don't want to give myself nightmares either!:eek:

LOL .. well I did hear recently that I looked like Michael Jackson right before he died o_O ... Ahahahahahaha

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I also haven't seen the drama, but can vouch that, having read a handful of her reviews, I find Nikkita's opinions thorough, well-written, and quite helpful.

For the record, the drama is not happening here on VU .. and it is a good time to make the point that when this forum first started there were a fair amount of naysayer's who had predicted that VU was gonna be some big den of hooligans going mad with obscenities, but nothing could be further from the truth.

VU has proven that adults are perfectly capable of acting like adults who do not require extreme censorship and around the clock babysitting to keep the Peace and maintain order!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the record, the drama is not happening here on VU .. and it is a good time to make the point that when this forum first started there were a fair amount of naysayer's who had predicted that VU was gonna be some big den of hooligans going mad with obscenities, but nothing could be further from the truth.

VU has proven that adults are perfectly capable of acting like adults who do not require extreme censorship and around the clock babysitting to keep the Peace and maintain order!
Amen Nicole

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As usual, I'm late to the party and know nothing of this negative drama you speak of, so I've been spared. But since it involves Nicole, whom I respect as a person and for her pristine reviews, I, too, must rise to her defense. Must be jealousy.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
As usual, I'm late to the party and know nothing of this negative drama you speak of, so I've been spared. But since it involves Nicole, whom I respect as a person and for her pristine reviews, I, too, must rise to her defense. Must be jealousy.

Aww thank you darling :) .. It is for sure drama purely motivated by jealousy and envy. And It is quite honestly one of the most disgusting displays of archaic behavior that I have ever seen in all of the years that I have been a member of this community .. maybe I need to get out more??

That said, the drama doesn't really affect me in any real way so it is essentially meaningless. I would be more concerned if it were to involve someone less capable of handling or defending themselves, in which case I would turn into a rabid beast myself because I can't stand bullies ..

Alas, as I always say, the only time you should be worried about the negative things that someone is saying about you, is when what they are saying is true. :D

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You are a very intelligent woman. I really like that.

I am very happy to see another person, not wanting race to be part of the discussion.

VU Sponsors