The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
My name is Walter Sharpless however most people call me "NitroBex" or just "Nitro."
I'm a blogger, the producer for several shows, and a builder.

I started vaping years ago... It happened as an accident. Health insurance was going to triple at my company for smokers who did not enroll in a smoking cessation program. I found out they would support what ever you were already trying and if you were not trying something they would give you a patch... I was not happy with a patch in the past so I picked up an ecig and made the call. I fully expected to go back to smoking my pack of Camel Wides a day. At the end of the 3 months of using the little 510 auto I picked up my cigarette to enjoy. I realized I hated the flavor. I still to this day have a pack of cigarettes in my freezer and a pack in my desk at work because I know if I couldn't have it I would want it. Early on in my vaping my friends realized I could describe different flavor notes and that I had a very discerning palate. After many suggestions a very timid, very scripted, very uptight Nitro went on cam and recorded a review for Boba's Bounty. Years and hundreds of videos later I am now one of the go to producers on VU Live. I am one of the producer on ModEnvy and a permanent host. I also host two other prime time shows on VU Live. I also work on being a pillar in the local vaping community going to many shops and meets in my local area.

When I'm not building coils or producing a show, you'll find me on facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube or some other social media outlet... Occasionally you'll find me in a google hangout...

Last edited:

Max Slaine

The Most Interesting Vaper in the World
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Hey I almost didn't recognize you without your pink Goatee! Howdy!

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Lol its purple Max =)

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing nitro sir. Enjoy the day!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Nitro , but I do think most people know who you are . The little drunk guy from THE PHENOMENON known as MOD ENVY . ROFL . Just kidding you can make fun of me . lol Hey, great juice reviews by the way .

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Lol I'm not a little guy =) and thanks =)

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
No but I am a banker.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice to meet you Nitro. I smoked Camel Wides too amongst many other brands. I kept an old pack handy as a reminder never to pick up again. Today there is no need too. We have better options and empowered to make better choices. All the best!

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Wow -- updated my bio a bit

VU Sponsors