NitroBex

Discussion in 'Moderator Introductions' started by NitroBex, Jun 3, 2014.

1. NitroBex

NitroBex The Cloud Chasing Geek Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    My name is Walter Sharpless however most people call me "NitroBex" or just "Nitro."
    I'm a blogger, the producer for several shows, and a builder.

I started vaping years ago... It happened as an accident. Health insurance was going to triple at my company for smokers who did not enroll in a smoking cessation program. I found out they would support what ever you were already trying and if you were not trying something they would give you a patch... I was not happy with a patch in the past so I picked up an ecig and made the call. I fully expected to go back to smoking my pack of Camel Wides a day. At the end of the 3 months of using the little 510 auto I picked up my cigarette to enjoy. I realized I hated the flavor. I still to this day have a pack of cigarettes in my freezer and a pack in my desk at work because I know if I couldn't have it I would want it. Early on in my vaping my friends realized I could describe different flavor notes and that I had a very discerning palate. After many suggestions a very timid, very scripted, very uptight Nitro went on cam and recorded a review for Boba's Bounty. Years and hundreds of videos later I am now one of the go to producers on VU Live. I am one of the producer on ModEnvy and a permanent host. I also host two other prime time shows on VU Live. I also work on being a pillar in the local vaping community going to many shops and meets in my local area.

When I'm not building coils or producing a show, you'll find me on facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube or some other social media outlet... Occasionally you'll find me in a google hangout...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Focalecig, jeremy, z2sale007 and 9 others like this.
  2. VapinChevy

VapinChevy Abnormal Chevy Guy Silver Contributor Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Awesome & Inspiring, Thanks Nitro! :D

3. allby

allby Bronze Contributor VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Howdy Nitro Happy to see you here.

4. Bahas

Bahas Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for all you do.

5. Max Slaine

Max Slaine The Most Interesting Vaper in the World New Member Show Host

Blog Posts:
    Hey I almost didn't recognize you without your pink Goatee! Howdy!

6. NitroBex

NitroBex The Cloud Chasing Geek Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Lol its purple Max =)

7. RoccoV

RoccoV Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for sharing nitro sir. Enjoy the day!

8. jack

jack Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hi Nitro , but I do think most people know who you are . The little drunk guy from THE PHENOMENON known as MOD ENVY . ROFL . Just kidding you can make fun of me . lol Hey, great juice reviews by the way .

9. NitroBex

Blog Posts:
    Lol I'm not a little guy =) and thanks =)

10. M5amhan

M5amhan Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    nitro you have charts on your blog background, are you a trader?

11. NitroBex

Blog Posts:
    No but I am a banker.

12. Dissonance

Dissonance Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Nice to meet you Nitro. I smoked Camel Wides too amongst many other brands. I kept an old pack handy as a reminder never to pick up again. Today there is no need too. We have better options and empowered to make better choices. All the best!

13. NitroBex

Blog Posts:
    Wow -- updated my bio a bit

Whiskey likes this.
  14. KillaGT

KillaGT New Member Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Angry nitro is always the best

15. 3dog

3dog Bronze Contributor VU Live Host Show Host

Blog Posts:
    Thank you Nitro <3