Become a Patron!

Njord RDA by Morten Oen

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't thought about these guys in forever. Going to have to cue this up for a trip down memory lane.
I added some of their albums to my google play library recently. It has been a great change of pace during my daily walks when one of their songs come on.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 week and 100ml+ of vaping still works fine. No problems with mine.
e14b796589382b14864594f3f7fcb058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how I have had it built all week. Would of changed to a FC today but I am vaping a partly menthol fruity vape and it would be too much menthol for a FC build. Shit blows your sinuses out.

8eb61f83e83ff99cfdb25919b119970b.jpg

This is how I have had it built all week. Would of changed to a FC today but I am vaping a partly menthol fruity vape and it would be too much menthol for a FC build. Shit blows your sinuses out.

8eb61f83e83ff99cfdb25919b119970b.jpg

any paint coming off your deck? i was really enjoying the vape i was getting, but the paint made me too apprehensive.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
"
Morten Oen1 month ago
Thank you for this effort, Jay. I have to say I did not expect you to get any flavor either. When you said there definately was some, I have to say I got a bit emotional over here... I love your honesty and the way you handled this. I will of course take my part of the critique, but I still have a hard time getting over that I did not get the equipment before the reviewers. Don't be hard on yourself having to to go to town on my device."

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
any paint coming off your deck? i was really enjoying the vape i was getting, but the paint made me too apprehensive.

I don't have paint coming off so far...just changed to a 3.5mm i.d. 28k/38n FC at .3Ω
One problem I have found with running a single wire single coil with 2.5mm i.d. is you have to turn the voltage up to get a decent vape (4.6-5v and that will burn through your wick center relatively quickly. Not a fan of that - because fuck re-wicking all the time.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Initial impressions of the Njord are pretty good. Mine didn't come with the flat coils (or any coils for that matter), so I used some square bar wire to keep in the spirit of things.

I dig the hell out of the airflow on this. Its a kind of middle of the road between flavor and clouds bro. If it holds up and doesnt lose its paint it will be a keeper for sure. The Sandman mod it came with is a sweet little mod.

glad to hear the positive feedback on everyone elses, i was enjoying the vape on mine as well. i think i spoke too soon about the paint coming off mine. i think its coming from where the cap touches the notch on the base, also the inside of the cap against the base, where those 2 pieces rub against each other.

since i havent cleaned it since the first build and wicking, im going to take the cap off and on and spin it around some to make sure any paint thats gonna come off will, give it a good cleaning and try again.

VU Sponsors