Become a Patron!

Njoy King

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For being the typical 'cigalike' disposable, these really are one of the best. Definitely better than Blu, in my opinion. If someone was wanting to just try ecigs without the ego-kit route, I would recommend these. Even though I have several mods, I do occasionally pick one or two of these up. With possible new flavors coming, I think they may actually help more people switch, especially since some who want to quit (myself included at the time) want to get as far away from cigarette or tobacco tastes asap. Blu did it with their vanilla (delish, just wish it lasted longer), cherry, and chocolate. Hopefully we'll see from more and more 'switchover' ecigs, more flavor options aside from tobacco/menthol.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They are actually not bad. They were giving them away for free for a while, dont know if they still are.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are they offering a manual battery yet?
Just curious

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They offered a manual battery for a while but discontinued it for whatever reason. I never knew anything about it, but if you go to their website you can order the cartridges for their batteries (which they also don't sell online, either.)

Joe: I don't think they give them away for free anymore, but they do still have a "deal" where if you fill out a recycle form and mail them 8 used kings, you get a free one of your choice.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Didn't work for me. Die off way too quickly.

VU Sponsors