Become a Patron!

NKTR... Fresh Mango awesomeness.....

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a hard time finding JUST mango, w/o cream and stuff, just plain fresh tasting fruit..
So.. I finally found it...
I have a 60ml bottle, mostly VG, maybe 70 to 80%, but it's really thick, so I guess 80%..

It's really nice that they stamp the bottling date on the bottom of the bottle..
So, one I have is already a month old... ready to be vaped :)

I had to start with a whole new fresh build 4 this stuff..

It tastes just like mangos.. not mango flavored candy, or mango plus a bunch of other shit, just
the taste of fresh ripe mangos... just the right sweetness... :inlove:
Just awesomeness!!!!!

Love this stuff... a new favorite for sure.

I hope the idea of stamping the bottling date catches on......

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am also an addict of the mango NKTR.
Looking forward to the next sale on this ejuice.
And just curious, have you had 7Daze Apple? Another good one--IF you get a good batch.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am also an addict of the mango NKTR.
Looking forward to the next sale on this ejuice.
And just curious, have you had 7Daze Apple? Another good one--IF you get a good batch.

Nope, never tried that one.. but I don't like the "if you get a good batch" part... LOL

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hmm sounds nice, yet to find a pure mango that tasted just right. Definitely gotta give this a try, only thing I see being a problem is the maybe 80 VG, I'll have to add some PG to it when it arrives. Here hoping, it meets my tastebuds' approval.

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmm sounds nice, yet to find a pure mango that tasted just right. Definitely gotta give this a try, only thing I see being a problem is the maybe 80 VG, I'll have to add some PG to it when it arrives. Here hoping, it meets my tastebuds' approval.

I don't remember their mix options, u may be able to get the PG u want w/o problem... if u like mango, I do think u will like this stuff.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I don't remember their mix options, u may be able to get the PG u want w/o problem... if u like mango, I do think u will like this stuff.

Right on, well if that's the case, then they definitely got a sale.

EDIT: Just checked the prices, yeah gonna wait for a sale to happen.

Last edited:

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
you won't be disappointed!!

VU Sponsors