VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone tried the NKTR Mango Shake? ... I need to know if it has any sort of koolada, menthol, mint, or cooling agents in it?

I'm a mango maniac and want to try it.. but I can't do any type of cooling agent.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Havent had their mango shake, but their plain mango is AWESOME!!! :hearts:
It's the best mango (not mango flavored candy) I have tried so far.....
So I also want to try out the mango shake....

Just go ahead and buy some.. I don't think u will be disappointed... :)

ecigaretteempire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Haven't had Mango shake either, as said above the regular MANGO is great!
One of my favorite mango e juice flavors around.
Its worth the buy!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Naked 100 also has a nice one called 'Amazing Mango'... it smells more like mango then the NKTR, but
doesnt quite hit the mark in taste... still, it's good, and i do recommend it...

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought the NKTR Mango from a store near work. It must have been all this talk about it. Two 30mls for $38... I have to find a sale on this juice soon.

Yeah, it's expensive... i got a 60ml bottle when they had Memorial Day sale.. dont remember, maybe $28.00..
It's strange, cuz I normally dont care much for fruit flavor juices.. I get more hits with baked type desserts, pies, cakes,
stuff like that.... and doughnuts... lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Naked 100 also has a nice one called 'Amazing Mango'... it smells more like mango then the NKTR, but
doesnt quite hit the mark in taste... still, it's good, and i do recommend it...
I did not like the Naked 100

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, it's expensive... i got a 60ml bottle when they had Memorial Day sale.. dont remember, maybe $28.00..
It's strange, cuz I normally dont care much for fruit flavor juices.. I get more hits with baked type desserts, pies, cakes,
stuff like that.... and doughnuts... lol
You should try SQN's coldwar its a vanilla bean ice cream! same company that makes NKTR

vapingqueen00

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys NKTR is running a sale on their website with the code MANGOME17 you buy one bottle of their juice you get a mango or mango shake half off! I just bought mine right now! for it to work you have to put the bottles you want in your cart then input the coupon code! :) :)

www.sqnvapor.com

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NKTR mango is the best tasting mango I've ever had. Haven't tried the mango shake, I'd assume it's good like the rest of their products. The pear is also a very realistic pear taste. Their prices have come way down since I ordered anything from them...used to be about the same price for 30mls. Now they are 60mls.

VU Sponsors