Become a Patron!

NO POWER FROM MY BATTERY

I bought a Tesla Spider 2 weeks ago and love it but it stopped working today suddenly and its fully charged. I put on a Kanger tech aero tank which has been great but also a bit finicky sometimes. I had my friend put on his tank and it still did not work so its not the tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am addicted to my vap now and i am freaking out not having it. Thanks!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it responds to the 5 click on and off and lights up when you trigger the button but doesn't fire then you may have over tightened the tank at some point and depressed the positive pin on the Tesla to the point it won't make contact. Make sure you 5 click it off and lift gently on the pin to raise it slightly. A needle, a small flathead screwdriver or a straightened paper clip with a bit of a bend at the very end will work. You only have to raise it a little usually. If it's not lighting up and you can't get it to respond to the 5 click then it may have released all it's magic smoke. :) It could be a loose wire inside but I'd try raising the pin.

Last edited:
Its not lighting up at all anymore. What do you mean by "may have released all of its magic smoke"? Is it broken? I hope not. I hardly used this thing yet. Thanks for replying!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bit of a joke. If it's not lighting up then the only fixable things - usually a bad solder connection that broke loose - are inside. If you bought it locally take it back.

A bit of a joke. If it's not lighting up then the only fixable things - usually a bad solder connection that broke loose - are inside. If you bought it locally take it back.
I appreciate your help. I will take it back to where I bought it and have them give me another one. I need my smoke! :)

VU Sponsors