Become a Patron!

Nominations for new national anthem?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all Regans fault, Clintons fault, Bush's fault, Obama's fault.
Macdonalds made the coffee too hot, not my fault.
The airline should not have let me charge my mod on the airplane.

The USA seems to have a VERY large not my fault component to our society.
It is not my fault must be yours?
nah its all americas fault...seems its a universal component of not my fault.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what sins?....humanity has been in a continual evolution toward developing its conciousness...its a journey.....when a child learns to take its first steps do you kick its legs out from under it and berate it for not being able to run?...people that do stuff like that arent interested in the child walking, they are interested in keeping the child from ever standing.
True.
Societies throughout mans history have largely been about control. And that has not changed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evolving as in new and evolved methods of control.
no doubt we spend most of our time wandering in the dark...that is why it is so vitally important to keep people in misery for those who try and control humanity...human conciousness is so incrediblly powerful that even small glimpses of it is enough to propell humanity by leaps and bounds,like a small candle can dispel an ocean of darkness. I have a feeling it maybe the most powerfull force in the universe.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
using your yardstick then all humanity were evil.....at one time or another.....just like Im sure all of us as people have comitted evil at one time or another,and yet would you define yourself as evil.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
True.
Societies throughout mans history have largely been about control. And that has not changed.
Exactly. Every Empire and State, Country and Union, Republic and Democracy is focused on control and growing that control. All Empires corrupt themselves, every Republic and Democracy eventually corrupt themselves beyond salvage. The Human Dynamic makes it happen. And then we reinvent and re-write history, make it palatable to the masses and start the process over.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. Every Empire and State, Country and Union, Republic and Democracy is focused on control and growing that control. All Empires corrupt themselves, every Republic and Democracy eventually corrupt themselves beyond salvage. The Human Dynamic makes it happen. And then we reinvent and re-write history, make it palatable to the masses and start the process over.
theres alot of truth to that

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One name that specifically comes to mind is Elias Ball III - he left numerous hand written letters from behind rebel lines he sent back home to his family's South Carolina plantations about his life and those of the slaves he brought with him to tend to his needs during the American Revolution.

One of his direct descendants, Edward Ball, described it as such

Wonder if I'm related to them? My last name is Ball... o_Oo_O

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suggest Beginning of a Dream . It is somewhat from the video game Chrono Cross. I think everyone at some time does dream and we obviously had one in mind in creating our nation. Do not add any lyrics, allow it to be instrumental so as for allowing everyone reign to dream. :)

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if we where to change it considering are current polictical climate i suggest

VU Sponsors