[NOOB] General Equipment Questions

Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone,

So I recently bought a starter kit from my local store.

I am a noob to vaping and I kinda need to know some stuff to do with my equipment and maintenance etc.

1) What do I actually have?
All I know is that my battery is the 1100mah eGo-T battery, nothing else really. Here is a picture of it,
DSC_0020.jpg

(sorry for the quality)

Any help would be appreciated on that.

2) Maintenance

What do I need to do and how often do I need to do it?

Sorry for the hyper noob :/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Maintenance is really simple.

Charge it when it needs to be charged and take it off of the charger just as soon as the charging process is completed.

Every Time you remove the clearomizer to fill it, take a Q-Tip or a kleenex and clean the connection.

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
The clearomizer you have is the same one I had on my EGO-T before I got a Kanger Protank, looks like either a CE-4 or a CE-5? They are basically meant to be disposable, they shouldn't be 3-4 dollars each. Basically rather than changing out the coil when it starts to taste off, you just replace the clearomizer. Also be very careful not to over tighten it, the connection between the screwed part at the top of the battery, and the battery tube itself if very delicate and you can twist it and break the wires very easily.

It's a good starting kit I hope you enjoy it!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What Uncle RJ said, for sure. I like eGo batteries for ease of use and definitely for on the go. Can't hurt to clean that top part of the battery with a qtip dipped in a little Isopropyl alcohol, and the charger part, too. (disconnect it from wall/laptop, lol). The disposable clearos can be cleaned, with a rinse and dry burn. Search youtube for dry burning a ce4 videos. It's good for a start. I moved on to eVod, then Protanks from that. The coil heads are replaceable in those, much easier to clean, then eventually rebuild. From there, your choices are endless.

Congrats to you and welcome!

VU Sponsors