Become a Patron!

Noob question about lingering vapor clouds

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yesterday a friend made a comment to me about how they noticed how long my vapor clouds linger in a room or in their car. They seemed concerned that since the clouds seem to hang around for so long that it must be harmful in some way. I assured them that it was not, that my juices are only comprised of 4 ingredients and that it was nothing to be concerned about. I do not blow huge clouds, but definitely more than what their analog cigarette gives off. They understand that my mod is far less harmful than their cigarette, but they are still wondering why it takes so long for my vapor to dissapate. I dont know how to explain it, does anyone have an answer for me? Thanks :)

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The vapor that comes from Ecig juice is dense mostly because of the VG , it is not harmful...Ignore our resident on-liner 's snarky remark above and welcome to VU :)
Thank you. It is currently really really cold where i live, so i keep the vehicle window open enough to just blow right out the window, and there is no smoking or vaping in the house so i vape in the garage. It definitely lingers in the garage, but as long as i know it isnt harmful i am happy to hear that. If you know of any articles about the vape clouds, please let me know.

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I myself had wondered the same thing. Well not necessarily if it was harmful but why it lingers for so long. I have been sitting in the living room watching tv and with the way the light comes in could see the streams and whirls of my vapor. Granted me and my kid thought it was really neat to sit and watch it do its thing and I kept blowing clouds to add to it but have always wondered why it did linger so long lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heavier vg juice generally means denser and thicker vapor. That will also linger and stay in the air longer. It is NOT harmful at all, though. It's used in skin care products, sunscreen and cosmetics.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape can really make ya realize how in enclosed spaces your just sharing the air. Why you thinking no one likes the bus?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Especially if there's nicotine in ur juice...

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors