Become a Patron!

Noon Safety ??'s

Notoriousjmc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all, I just recently started vaping and absolutely love it. Have quit ciggs and chew in the process. However, I can't help but notice all the bad media associated with this hobby sometimes. As a new guy I would like to keep vaping all while doing it safely..I'm currently using a .3 ohm coil on a dark horse rda with a sigelei100w regulated mod box..please help me understand tolerances. I enjoy blowing big clouds just as much as the next guy but I Def wanna keep all my fingers...and beard! Thanks in advance.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all, I just recently started vaping and absolutely love it. Have quit ciggs and chew in the process. However, I can't help but notice all the bad media associated with this hobby sometimes. As a new guy I would like to keep vaping all while doing it safely..I'm currently using a .3 ohm coil on a dark horse rda with a sigelei100w regulated mod box..please help me understand tolerances. I enjoy blowing big clouds just as much as the next guy but I Def wanna keep all my fingers...and beard! Thanks in advance.

First, Welcome to VU:)
Do a little reading around the forum, you will see "bad Media" usually has no grounds to stand on with most of the stories they come out with most of the time its associated with the Antz and bad propaganda. There also are far more pro's to vaping than con's overall statistically.
Nice to meet you:):)

Notoriousjmc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mostly just concerned with builds. As far as what my mod can safely handle ohm wise. I don't buy into all of the non sense myself. Just want to remain safe

VU Sponsors