Not a new vaper but new here...

Monica_Rae

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So first I'll say hello - it may be obvious but my name is Monica ;)
I live in Fall River Mass & I've been vaping for awhile now.

I think my vaping journey is a little weird well compared to most it is. Anyway I started vaping in Feb 2013 using a v2 starter kit. That didn't last long. I was always into researching everything - well that's kinda funny cuz if I was I probably wouldn't have gone with the v2. But hey when you Google "best electronic cigarette" v2 comes up alot!
Regardless the strange part of my journey was I never quit cigarettes during the majority of that time. I vaped in the middle of having my smokes. Now I did very slowly cut back but it took forever. I would read how people bought their kits and never touched another cigarette and I'd be like wth?

I didn't quit completely until April of 2014 -- yep you read it right over a year after I started vaping! Oh well right? I quit! At one point I thought this vaping thing just isn't working for me but I kept with it and I'm glad I did.

I would let u know what I'm vaping with but I'm like ADD when it comes to devices - in front of me at the moment I have goin on:
dna 40 w. Tobh v2
Turtleship w. Doge X
Black copper stingray w. Dark horse

Ohhh!! And I'm ALL ABOUT DIY. Any and all info you have & you wanna share shoot it my way!
Glad to be here and hoping to make some awesome new friends

Sent from Tapatalk?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
LoL hi Monica.. glad you shared your story.. v2's stink :p and happy to see you like your mechs n drippers ;)

Welcome!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quitting is hard in general! So what if it took you a year! It is awesome that you quit smoking and are only vaping. Quitting is a huge accomplishment. It took me a week or so. I have smoked two cigarettes since I started vaping and it was so terrible I regretted it. Everyone is going to have different times. I am proud of you for quitting!

Monica_Rae

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! It feels awesome. I just wish I could get my man to quit. I've gotten him to stop smoking in the house and pretty much in the car but still. I've never thought about it when I used to smoke but now when he smokes it's like every time he has a cigarette I feel like I can feel him slowly killing himself. Wow that was dramatic -- but for real that's how I feel! It hurts my chest just to see him smoke.

I've tried to get him to vape. I figured it was the big mods and such so I set him all up with my old v2 & a carto and sent him to work. I don't think he even used it. He says it's work that makes him smoke -- stress and it gives him a reason to take a break. Hell I remember those days. I had a job where the smokers got to take smoke breaks and if you didn't smoke then basically you were screwed. My job now has a set 2 15min and a lunch. I think if his job was like that maybe it would be easier?

Maybe if I got him set up with a better kit. I just don't know what. Maybe I can try to get him to use something of mine one day at home. I still have an itaste vv 3.0 and some iclears. Or I have an Aerotank v2i never use. ..ugh I just don't know.

Sent from Tapatalk?

VU Sponsors