Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

MitzyG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanna bitch about ordering a vape 13 DAYS ago and it's still not been delivered. FFS I could have driven to Florida and picked it up by now!!!!

MitzyG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Better not!! Lol I think it got mucked up with my vacation hold for one day. I'll get it sorted tomorrow, don't worry! They don't want to hear my pissed off mom/school registrar voice!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I-talk-openly-about-uncomfortable-things-Like-a-tr

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its the most wonderful time of the year. Time to take off your "masks"

mask-029_zpswuzxcban.jpg

copyright 2014 Rhodes Photography aka me.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
you know you should probably READ the whole forum before you go picking sides. You posting a THREAD about me, proves I won. Period. Trolling or not. I could get my fan base to come attack too if you want to get into that. But I am little more mature than you trying to restart a fire that was put out. There is a LARGE amount of peopel messaging me FROM here that voiced their opinion FOR ME, so they just dont want to get into this kiddish drama. Me I thrive off of it. I went to far? She ATTACKED ME FIRST. I dont think your getting that. If she didnt attack me cause I said the item was OK and not even bad. I dont think youre getting that. I have nothing to do with ECF and I have no idea why people keep linking me to that forum lol. I have 4 posts or some shit over there. Not really sure, irrelevant really. She left, and like Smokie said was silly for her to leave her forum because someone didnt agree with her and didnt like her products. HE said it best. But as you can see not even just there, even here its my opinion and even if its shit its MINE.
If you didnt make this to insult me; why would you make the thread AND NOT message me personally? Seems like looking for problems. I am a very honest man and a good amount of people respect me for that. There is nothing to defend. I won the fight. She left cried, and complained. I am still here posting in a useless thread of someone people dont like LOL.
I don't know you I don't know the thread or what happened all I know is if you're a guy who Is on the Internet demeaning women and then threatening to bring 6000 Internet tough guys to back him up you're probably a bag of dicks.

Ooh this fight was from July my bad.. still a bag of dicks.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, things are really odd in the "PIT" last couple of days.
and there were so many that thought "I" was nuts.

What I cant understand is "why" if a person posts "bait" why everyone thinks that "their" reply is gonna be the post to end it all?

Most replies end up making everyone other than the supposed "trolls" posts seem like the troll accomplished what they wanted.

They got attention. They manipulate people into reacting exactly how they wanted.

I know, I did that too, but in my case... at least in my delusional mind, the person I baited did all the damage to himself.

I did come off pretty whacky and passive aggressive, but when dealing with actively aggressive people , thats usually makes them stick their own feet in their mouths.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahaha ew, that butthole mouth picture is funny but gross at the same time!

Sent from a phone

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not necessarily, but again , its my thread, and I did rename it. I just posted on it.

BUMPing a thread. Is it a bump or just occasional update or just remembered it.

Is it a bump when the OP returns to it?

I saw that mess on the "other thread" and did not want to step into that, felt like talking about it without adding to it.

If this is a bump, so be it, at least it can be entertaining to myself.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ever have one of those days you wonder " what the heck and I doing or not doing right or wrong?"

landscape-005-BW_zpscxxon3vf.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope too busy trying to stay caught up with (The Walking Dead).I can only watch it when my wife is not home.

Spoiler alert - they go some where and meet new people and then Rick Grimes starts some shit. They kill the new people, then a zombie hoard shows up. Rewind, repeat and that's basically the walking dead in a nutshell.

My wife is a big fan, so I've seen them all.

VU Sponsors