Become a Patron!

Not an rta fan

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I bought the vaporclouds vcmt rta today. Im not impressed by rtas. This is supposed to be one of the best. Good clouds but lacks greatly in flavor. I did an 8 wrap of 22 gauge nichrome. Thats all I cud really fit in it. I also bought the Freemax mesh pro. Great flavor and vapor with the triple coils. But I cant afford to use it. It guzzles juice like a hose. I went through 4 tanks in a couple hours.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you vape a lot. Lol I have a vcmt2 and it's great. Not sure of the difference in versions though

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Damn you vape a lot. Lol I have a vcmt2 and it's great. Not sure of the difference in versions though

I chain vape more then anyone u know. I go through 120ml bottle a week with an rda. This tank will drain me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the triple coil I think the bubble tank only holds 4ml. I'll Google it and see

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell I can't find it now. Maybe it was a review somewhere but I think with the bubble tank you can get 6ml if you use the single coil. The triple is clearly larger than the single.
a6f50ce5f7baa89b86eb3ae8ccc49ee7.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
wow. 120ml would last me a month easy, as I am going now. I gotta up my game, lol.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
VCMT is awesome on flavor. If you pack the wicking channels too tight it start to suffer in the flavor department. This RTA is particularly picky for how they wick and less is definitely more on this one.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The original VCMTs suck! I've owned 4 of them. Too much cotton; they dry hit. Too little cotton (or even just the right amount) they leak like hell. Cloud's not bad, but flavor was substandard compared to most other (cheaper and easier to wick) RTAs. My experienced opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go thru about 120 ml per week using OG Merlin RTA, Wasp Nano on Pico Squeeze and Kanger Subtank Mini + using the RBA deck.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've cut down tremendously a 120ml of DIY ejuice lasts about 12-14 days..I love RTA's I had the Serpent and now a Zeus. Both are awesome. I wouldnt write off RTA's you might have got a dud?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've cut down tremendously a 120ml of DIY ejuice lasts about 12-14 days..I love RTA's I had the Serpent and now a Zeus. Both are awesome. I wouldnt write off RTA's you might have got a dud?
Yep like my OG Serpents too.
You might like an OG Merlin.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nowadays it would probably have half the chimney and bubble glass which would have been even better imho.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Speaking of older RTA's, I LOVE my Herakles rta2. Also easy to wick and fabulous flavor.
I use the RTA 2 and the 4's also. I don't have a problem with them either.
It did take me a while to wick the 4 correctly though but for the price I paid for them, i'm not complaining.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the RTA 2 and the 4's also. I don't have a problem with them either.
It did take me a while to wick the 4 correctly though but for the price I paid for them, i'm not complaining.
I got the RTA2 in a clearance bin a couple months ago at a shop, still in the cellophane for 6 bucks.

I had heard of it, but only knew it was an old model, which accounted for it being in the clearance bin.. Thinking 6 dollars was a fair gamble, I bought it.

WOW!

Great flavor, super vapor production and has never leaked a drop. The JFC (just in case) makes it perfect for throwing on my procolor for an around town beater.
rta2_cr.jpg

VU Sponsors