In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Keep building and you will:giggle:

Nice first build;)

LoL I even dropped the C bomb today doing a complex build ...glue came of the ribbon my frames fell off one end ...that was a take 5 go for a vape moment after the C bomb was dropped of course

Nice first build matey ;) thinking back I started off as you did right there with some twisted coils ...never liked plain simple wraps

...tip when twisting the wires to the point your are happy stick the drill in reverse for a couple of twists, it takes the springiness right out of them keeps the wire straight ready for wrapping them easier

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL I even dropped the C bomb today doing a complex build ...glue came of the ribbon my frames fell off one end ...that was a take 5 go for a vape moment after the C bomb was dropped of course

Nice first build matey ;) thinking back I started off as you did right there with some twisted coils ...never liked plain simple wraps

...tip when twisting the wires to the point your are happy stick the drill in reverse for a couple of twists, it takes the springiness right out of them keeps the wire straight ready for wrapping them easier

Hahah ... they shorted out on me today and popped and I called it a couple c's

I'll be trying my hands at clapton next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors