Become a Patron!

Not Exactly New Here, More Like Lost!!!

Vaper Suzette

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, All!

I began vaping exclusively April 13th. I completely quit analogs on that date and have not looked back since. It will be exactly six years April 13th of 2017!

I tried for hours to find a contact link for this forum but wound up having to start all over again because I had to close my yahoo account. I was able to at least keep most of my username, which was Vape Suzette, not Vaper Suzette, but close enough.

I rarely use social media, have no cell phone, no texting, no twitter, just a new Dell that we use primarily as a recording studio, teaching, and for college classes. I can't imagine being connected 24/7. For myself and small family, it's reading and composing music for documentaries.

I think I may have posted maybe four or five times before undergoing several surgeries to restore my upper spine. It's great to be able to feel my fingers again and thankfully they are no longer stained from nicotine!!! Great to be back, but sure wish I could have contacted someone, anyone to help me restore my first membership!

I smoked for 38 years before purchasing my first set of vapes. What a LIFE changer it has been! I quit analogs immediately and never looked back!!!!! I have been vaping 0 mg nicotine for four of my nearly six years. I sincerely hope I am posting in the right place. Vaping saved my life! WOOHOO!!!

Suzette

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad to have you. Another music lover here. I also have a small studio that my friends and I muck about in. Mostly originals and some Jiggle work for local companies. Back surgeries here also. LOL

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Suzette, nice to meet you and welcome to VU, your story sounds both intriguing and also like you have been through a lot, glad you gave up the smokes. Hope you visit us here often:wave:

Vaper Suzette

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! Thanks, thanks, thanks! Angrygod & Whiskey! Vaping has helped me get the circulation back to my brain! I am really interested in making my own menthol 0 mg e-juice.

*I am upset beyond words at the thought of the FDA getting control of e-cigs.*

There is a documentary on vaping that I want to watch called A Billion Lives. I am quite sure I would be long gone by now if not for finding vapes. I smoked three packs of Carltons a day for over two decades and before that, I smoked stronger cigs like Kools and various lights. My husband smoked a pipe for a while bit he was able to quit entirely. When I see kids experimenting with analogs I think of the continuing corruption of big tobacco. I have been so worried over the Ruling Class getting control of e-cigs. They know how much money they are losing and they don't LIKE it at ALL!!!

I have more smoking related illnesses than I would care to admit. It really is a miracle I'm not gone ... my polite euphemism for, well, dead. I am a heart attack survivor. I had a heart attack at forty and have three stents. Now I bike one to two miles or more every day. I am so angry that the FDA wants to control -- of all things vaping, that I wish THEY were hooked on full strength analogs! All these people understand is money. They could care less for health. Money, money, money. I HATE THEM! I REALLY do!!! I try to watch Noam Chomsky on a regular basis. I am from Boston/Cambridge and now live in the valley of the *Mile High City*. People smoke heavily around here. I try to help all I can by keeping small batteries with me, but I have noticed that the media is portraying vaping as some kind of terribly dangerous alternative and a few people have told me that it is SAFER to smoke ANALOGS than to VAPE! WTH is going On here?

It's so good to be back -- and SO wonderful to meet you people!!! The uncommon cause of vaping brings us tightly together!

Suzette

Vaper Suzette

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I broke down on my fifth vaper-versary and got one! I added up the savings after quitting and I used to spend nearly three thousand a year to kill myself and also help make the tobacco companies wealthy. Just when we thought we were financially sound, the rent went up! We live in GOTCHA capitalism!
LOL!!!

Vaper Suzette

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, thanks for the welcome! I really do love my Celtic Knot, but I never take it out with me unless I'm staying someplace. I can't believe how heavy it is and the first week I had it I kept knocking it against my front teeth ... lol! I'm used to it now, though.

If I were to be connected 24/7, I would want to be hooked up to a chocolate intravenous feeding tube!!! But ... how would I vape?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back :vino: and well done for the almost 6 years impressive!

VU Sponsors