Become a Patron!

Not feel well...

Hello people this is my first post congrats for the nice forum job you make here. My problem is that before 2 months almost i try a liquid and i was vape it for 2-3 days and in the first day everything was well the second day i start feeling a pain in the right down spot of my chest (not the heart site) and the third day i throw it away as the pain was more strong... I went to the hospital and they make me some test's (cardiogram - CT scanner and a lot of check ups with blood samples) and they did t find anything... damn maybe they did t beleive me.. anyway 2 months later now i write this to you i feel the pain not as strong like in the start but many times a day... when i breathe not when i exhale. The liquid was not strong to nicotine (6mg).. my question is something that happen to anyone else or is only me?? ty and sorry if some of you may not understand what i try to say english is not my first language..

ps: if you can suggest some other exam if someone of you know i will try it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
First of all, Welcome to the Underground!

What is the PG/VG mix ratio and the nic level of the E-Liquid you are using?

And what kind of hardware and wattage setting are you using?

For 17 months now that i vape i prefer 50/50 most times and sometimes 90/10 vg/pg. I am using rda's and i use it in 40w sometimes 50 maximum.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Switch to a different juice maker, turn down your wattage, see if that eliminates problems, if it doesn't (and I think it is the case) your problem may not be the vaping making you sick.
Good luck and let us know how it all works out for you:)

OK Whiskey i try what you recommend.. I have my Wattage now to 28.5 than 40-50 i used to and BRO i start being better. Pain is disappear most hours a day maybe 1-2 times now and 2 days i thing i am better now i will continue like this for another week to see if it disappear for good. Ty for the advise !!! I will update soon.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to get short periods of deep, aching pain occasionally in my lungs from smoking cigarettes, and I've gotten it a few times since I've been a vaper when I've been vaping very heavily. The advice to turn down your wattage is good. It also can't hurt to vape a bit less and see if that helps. That's what I do, anyway. Best of luck to you, @paincy.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And it could well be something completely unrelated to vaping. Humans tend to see patterns in things that aren't necessarily there - you try a new liquid, get a pain - must be caused by the liquid. I'm a nurse and I see this all the time.

Pain in the lower right chest/upper right abdomen can be caused by lots of things. Without a lot more information, it can be impossible to pin down. For your own peace of mind, try keeping track of exactly when you feel the pain. Is it better sitting/standing/lying down (stomach/side/back), leaning forward? After/before/during meals (and what type of meals)? Morning/afternoon/night? Etc. etc. Any info you can give your doctor can help you narrow down the possibilities.

Good luck!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I get pain in my chest from liquids that are high in VG. I tested different mixes and found out. I keep my VG low at 20% and I no longer experience it. I felt like I had a really bad chest cold when I used higher VG.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got lung pain from high PG (and coughed up blood last time I tried it). I've had chest pains for years, I think it's my arthritic spine.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No lung or chest pain here,not since I QUIT the Coffin Nails!....I have had nothing but great results Vaping and use anywhere from %100 V.G. to clear a flavor from the wicks,to store bought juice....I have been cutting back on the nic. so....I buy 30 ml. size with 2.4 mg. nic and split it into two more 30 ml. bottles then top off with V.G. to lower the nic down to .8, and I drip so it works out great at the lower nic,and I still have good flavor by drippin'!....Vape-On!....Z

ok people ty for the interest i find out last night what i have the last 3 months almost after i give the last week 2000 euro almost to make some more test's. I have one bacterium name Micoplazma that is cause by Air conditioning or machines that they have filters and maybe they are not very clean and that bacterium caused me another one illness called pleuritis and is from that i have the pain. Nothing that can t be treated i already start now strong antibiotics and i will be 100% fine as my doctor said in 3 weeks from now. Soooo VAPING is good and don t kill's :p (as i thought it was the liquid i vape that day) it was a bad coincidence. Anyway ty again and vape without fear :) !!!

ps: clean the filters of your Air units well :)

Reactions: Myk
And it could well be something completely unrelated to vaping. Humans tend to see patterns in things that aren't necessarily there - you try a new liquid, get a pain - must be caused by the liquid. I'm a nurse and I see this all the time.

Pain in the lower right chest/upper right abdomen can be caused by lots of things. Without a lot more information, it can be impossible to pin down. For your own peace of mind, try keeping track of exactly when you feel the pain. Is it better sitting/standing/lying down (stomach/side/back), leaning forward? After/before/during meals (and what type of meals)? Morning/afternoon/night? Etc. etc. Any info you can give your doctor can help you narrow down the possibilities.

Good luck!

ty Barbaraa E for the help . finally it was something different that vaping. I read what you suggest before some days to keep record and i speak with the doctor and give him an idea where to look. Finally that pain will come to an END soon.

VU Sponsors