Become a Patron!

November Raffle

Giving away custom mods, e-juices, tanks and much more. Raffle going on until November 25th. In store purchases and online purchases quilify. Will be posting pictures of winners with their prize on our social media. Every purchase of $3.99 and up per day enters you into the raffle. www.vapekingeliquid.com

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, but it's against the Law to require a purchase to enter a Contest... or you need to provide an alternate means of entry for people not wanting to buy anything!!

Joanne Partin

jpartin
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, but it's against the Law to require a purchase to enter a Contest... or you need to provide an alternate means of entry for people not wanting to buy anything!!
You are correct, purchases may not be required for contests, however, it clearly says it is a raffle, not a giveaway.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your prices are too high for me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The off chance that I might win something really doesn't make me want to shop at a place I've never shopped before.

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are correct, purchases may not be required for contests, however, it clearly says it is a raffle, not a giveaway.

If it truly were a "Raffle", then they would have to be a non-profit/charity and apply for a permit and/or license to hold one!!!

L

Lighty269

Member joined November 8th, last seen November 12th

WHAT HAPPENED

VU Sponsors