Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NTN (non-tobacco nicotine) from HiLIQ.

What I look for in a good nicotine is “lack of presents”. I don’t want to smell, taste or see a change in my favorite juice, because of the addition of nicotine. The NTN that I got from HiLIQ meets those requirements and is the best nicotine I’ve ever used and I’m very happy with it.

I usually vape my DIY of Banana Cream Cookie, and my GF is vaping a candy grape flavor. All four set ups are iStick Picos with the Melo lll mini. It’s been impossible for us to taste the difference in the juice with NTN and the juice with no nicotine. My GF and I are both very happy with the NTN.

My initial thought on the price was it was a lot higher than tobacco nicotine. After doing the math it is costing very little a day for the NTN nicotine that I use for both my GF’s and my daily juice.

Their current price of $50 for a 100ml bottle of 100mg/ml NTN is worth the price to buy and try.

http://www.hiliq.com/100mg-ml-ntn-non-tobacco-nicotine

We are happy with it and will buy bigger bottle next time.

Has anyone else tried the new NTN from HiLIQ.

Please post your reviews here on this thread.

http://www.hiliq.com/ntn

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Marcus, I noticed the 1-yr shelf-life. Have you heard whether the expected life would be substantially longer in a freezer? I assume it would be if not opened.

I have other nic purchased two+ years ago from NN, which has not experienced any degradation I can notice, although I haven't tested it in any fashion other than vaping it.

Other NTN in juice I've purchased in the past has a very clean taste. Although it's 6mg, I could not taste any difference between 6mg and zero mg juice, vaping the same flavor from the same company.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It would be nice if someone like the......FDA...... would do some studies to find out the shelf life of nicotine.
I often see a one year shelf life printed on labels. I wonder is that at room temperature? in the dark? before or after the bottle has been opened?
I have nicotine in my freezer from 4 years ago and it's the same as when I put it in there.
I do notice that nicotine is getting better, clear, orderlies, tasteless over the last couple of years. I don't see how it can get better than this NTN that I now use.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping the NTN for nearly a week now. No odor at all. Tried it first at 12mg 80/20 PG VG unflavored. At this strength it has a slight tingle, and a full feel in the lungs. The nic seems to hit the bloodstream faster. I get ripped after a few hits :D I then added 3 different flavorings to this mix. The flavorings came through immediately. The overall taste is very clean. Orange, banana, and strawberry. :) The next mix was 6mg 70/30 pg vg FLV Cinnamon Roll. Smooth and very tasty. There's no tingle, or throat hit, but 6mg has a very nice full lung feel. On the exhale I can feel it escaping the lungs. This nic seems to give off a fuller deeper vape. I then mixed another batch. 3 drops of HiLIQ's Black Chocolate. Talk about a smooth.. I felt like Augusto from Willy Wonka drowning in the lake of chocolate ! You guys need to try this flavor ! My next batch will be 3mg cloud chasing lunacy, and will post the results here. Marcus, thanks for having me man. I appreciate it :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping the NTN for nearly a week now. No odor at all. Tried it first at 12mg 80/20 PG VG unflavored. At this strength it has a slight tingle, and a full feel in the lungs. The nic seems to hit the bloodstream faster. I get ripped after a few hits :D I then added 3 different flavorings to this mix. The flavorings came through immediately. The overall taste is very clean. Orange, banana, and strawberry. :) The next mix was 6mg 70/30 pg vg FLV Cinnamon Roll. Smooth and very tasty. There's no tingle, or throat hit, but 6mg has a very nice full lung feel. On the exhale I can feel it escaping the lungs. This nic seems to give off a fuller deeper vape. I then mixed another batch. 3 drops of HiLIQ's Black Chocolate. Talk about a smooth.. I felt like Augusto from Willy Wonka drowning in the lake of chocolate ! You guys need to try this flavor ! My next batch will be 3mg cloud chasing lunacy, and will post the results here. Marcus, thanks for having me man. I appreciate it :)
Well, two recommendations from good folk is enough for me....Ordered 100ml.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a bottle about a month ago when Hiliq had free shipping. Have to say, I am very impressed. As JimiD said, it is odorless, even when sniffed directly from the 100 mg bottle. Vaping it at 10 mg strength it has a definite full feel, with a good hit sensation. At first I thought I had mixed it too strong, since I was expecting no sensation! It is very smooth though. I can't pick up any hint of a nicotine taste or peppery sensation, just smooth. If they offer the free shipping again I will definitely pick up a couple more bottles.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It would be nice if someone like the......FDA...... would do some studies to find out the shelf life of nicotine.
I often see a one year shelf life printed on labels. I wonder is that at room temperature? in the dark? before or after the bottle has been opened?
I have nicotine in my freezer from 4 years ago and it's the same as when I put it in there.
I do notice that nicotine is getting better, clear, orderlies, tasteless over the last couple of years. I don't see how it can get better than this NTN that I now use.

Sorry to say but....................

Do you really want the FDA further up our collective asses than they are now?

And would you really trust any of their testing or findings?

Just asking............................

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping it at 10 mg strength it has a definite full feel, with a good hit sensation.
It sure does. Kinda feels like smoking used to feel like. More depth in the vapor now. Very satisfying without the throat harshness. ;)

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right Uncle. We DON"T want the FDA involved in anything.

I don't care if my stored nicotine looks like chocolate syrup as long as it does the job. I can easily test it for strength and whatever is happening to it, as long as it is palatable, is far better than what the cigarettes could ever hope to be.

Not sure how they will view NTN, but you can bet that they will try to get their grubby little paws in it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yes, what was I thinking,
:sarcasm:"the government could help us"?:sarcasm:

Would be nice if they would do something useful, like making sure we are getting safe products.

Until then the best we can hope for is doing reviews for each other.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Another thought.

IMHO, we vapers as a community do a pretty darn decent job of policing our gear and E-Liquids.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to reviewing. This FDA shit is boring me :giggle:

At 3mg this synthetic takes on a whole new level of vaping for me. Mixed it at 30/70 pg vg. 2.5% FLV Cupcake Batter. Sorry, but I don't have any Hot Cocoa flavor for cry-ins :D I've mixed the Cupcake Batter with various nic bases. The NTN blows them all away. It's weird, like this nic enhanced the sweetness, and richness. I'm getting the full benefit from this flavoring. I'm at .2 ohm. The more I crank up the wattage the tastier it gets. This ought keep me busy for awhile. :) BTW the nic feel increases as I crank it up :) Highly highly recommended !

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who love NTN, I just noticed on their website that they now have a one liter size option. It is 250 dollars though, so make sure you like it and can store it.

On the other hand, they discontinued selling pure nic on their website. I may miss that.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For those who love NTN, I just noticed on their website that they now have a one liter size option. It is 250 dollars though, so make sure you like it and can store it.

On the other hand, they discontinued selling pure nic on their website. I may miss that.
I'll miss the tobacco nic too. I enjoy the 99.9% tobacco just as much as the NTN. 250 big one's is a gamble if it can't be stored, just as long as tobacco nic.

Edit: Oops just checked the site. HiLIQ still carries the tobacco nic. WHEW ! :D

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back to reviewing. This FDA shit is boring me :giggle:

At 3mg this synthetic takes on a whole new level of vaping for me. Mixed it at 30/70 pg vg. 2.5% FLV Cupcake Batter. Sorry, but I don't have any Hot Cocoa flavor for cry-ins :D I've mixed the Cupcake Batter with various nic bases. The NTN blows them all away. It's weird, like this nic enhanced the sweetness, and richness. I'm getting the full benefit from this flavoring. I'm at .2 ohm. The more I crank up the wattage the tastier it gets. This ought keep me busy for awhile. :) BTW the nic feel increases as I crank it up :) Highly highly recommended !
I get that too, I tried it with a simple recipe with just vanilla bean flavoring , 70/30 10mg, by no means am I a pro with DIY, but I get the rich creamy taste, and it's really good. I think they knocked it out of the ballpark with this NTN, I'm sold on it.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marcus, I noticed the 1-yr shelf-life. Have you heard whether the expected life would be substantially longer in a freezer? I assume it would be if not opened.

I have other nic purchased two+ years ago from NN, which has not experienced any degradation I can notice, although I haven't tested it in any fashion other than vaping it.

Other NTN in juice I've purchased in the past has a very clean taste. Although it's 6mg, I could not taste any difference between 6mg and zero mg juice, vaping the same flavor from the same company.

Hello Inspects, since NTN has the same molecular formula with TDN, its ability to deteriorate is same as well so it could last longer than 1 year or more once stored properly in the fridge. We just put 1 year so clients can use the products on time (and I believe they will use it less than a year).

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks Jimi for your feedback! We are happy to hear you liked the product and you're happy with it!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, two recommendations from good folk is enough for me....Ordered 100ml.

Thank you! Please let us know your review once you have and tried them :)

I ordered a bottle about a month ago when Hiliq had free shipping. Have to say, I am very impressed. As JimiD said, it is odorless, even when sniffed directly from the 100 mg bottle. Vaping it at 10 mg strength it has a definite full feel, with a good hit sensation. At first I thought I had mixed it too strong, since I was expecting no sensation! It is very smooth though. I can't pick up any hint of a nicotine taste or peppery sensation, just smooth. If they offer the free shipping again I will definitely pick up a couple more bottles.

Thanks Scalewiz for the feedback! Truly appreciate it! Continue to enjoy the product!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that too, I tried it with a simple recipe with just vanilla bean flavoring , 70/30 10mg, by no means am I a pro with DIY, but I get the rich creamy taste, and it's really good. I think they knocked it out of the ballpark with this NTN, I'm sold on it.

Thank you Whiskey! Your shared view about NTN means a lot!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Another thought.

IMHO, we vapers as a community do a pretty darn decent job of policing our gear and E-Liquids.

That's correct Uncle Rj, we too on the site have separated Pure Nicotine to help the community self regulate as Scalawiz mentioned.
Pure Nicotine 99.9% concentration will be carried exclusively by a professional B2B website Nicotine Express dot com.

For more info, you can all visit our thread :) Hope this allow us to earn the community's trust and approval.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NTN (non-tobacco nicotine) from HiLIQ.

What I look for in a good nicotine is “lack of presents”. I don’t want to smell, taste or see a change in my favorite juice, because of the addition of nicotine. The NTN that I got from HiLIQ meets those requirements and is the best nicotine I’ve ever used and I’m very happy with it.

I usually vape my DIY of Banana Cream Cookie, and my GF is vaping a candy grape flavor. All four set ups are iStick Picos with the Melo lll mini. It’s been impossible for us to taste the difference in the juice with NTN and the juice with no nicotine. My GF and I are both very happy with the NTN.

My initial thought on the price was it was a lot higher than tobacco nicotine. After doing the math it is costing very little a day for the NTN nicotine that I use for both my GF’s and my daily juice.

Their current price of $50 for a 100ml bottle of 100mg/ml NTN is worth the price to buy and try.

http://www.hiliq.com/100mg-ml-ntn-non-tobacco-nicotine

We are happy with it and will buy bigger bottle next time.

Finally, thank you Marcus for your generosity to review firstly our NTN! We are beyond happy you and your GF liked the product a lot! I am sure you can continually enjoy the product so vape on!

Has anyone else tried the new NTN from HiLIQ.

Please post your reviews here on this thread.

http://www.hiliq.com/ntn

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmmm... I think the idea here is that if the FDA had any real interest in knowing anything about vaping products they could have done testing a long time ago. I believe that they probably did do the testing but the results were not to their liking politically.
I checked into getting the real extracts tested years ago for nitrosamines and pesticides (like cigarettes are tested) but the cost was about $9000 each and it would take a month to complete. That was too expensive for a little project like Real Extracts but it would have been nothing to the FDA.

VU Sponsors