Become a Patron!

Nudge 22

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone have this yet, or has anyone at least tried it? I'm interested in it since it's a single coil deck, and most Wotofo atties have good flavor. I'll probably go ahead and order it tonight, though I would like to hear from someone who has it before doing so

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What would you guys recommend for a single coil RDA with good flavor?

Budget?

Outside of knowing that, the SXK Haku Phenom is a wonderful valued RDA. I did a write up impression of it here. Down fall, Chinese New Year, wont get one if you ordered it til Mid March, well thats the 16th, so if you order one soon, it might make it out of China in time (9days til CNY)

I think if you enjoyed the Kennedy 22 RDA, then I think you would enjoy the Nudge.

I had an interesting chat with Matt on his review of the Nudge about the AF. Jan 22nd

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Budget?

Outside of knowing that, the SXK Haku Phenom is a wonderful valued RDA. I did a write up impression of it here. Down fall, Chinese New Year, wont get one if you ordered it til Mid March, well thats the 16th, so if you order one soon, it might make it out of China in time (9days til CNY)

I think if you enjoyed the Kennedy 22 RDA, then I think you would enjoy the Nudge.

I had an interesting chat with Matt on his review of the Nudge about the AF. Jan 22nd
I'd rather not spend $100+ on an RDA I've never tried before, especially not when some $30-50 RDAs provide excellent flavor. If it's worth it then I'm fine with it, though I don't care about having exclusive/rare atties or mods. The SX Mini G Class is the most expensive mod I've bought, which I know is inexpensive by some people's standards, if that tells you anything about me.
What was said about the airflow on the Nudge 22? From the reviews I've seen, everyone says it provides excellent flavor. And while I know some prefer dual coil, I think single coil provides better flavor most of the time. So that was another selling point for me, that and I think Wotofo atomizers usually have good flavor

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd rather not spend $100+ on an RDA I've never tried before, especially not when some $30-50 RDAs provide excellent flavor. If it's worth it then I'm fine with it, though I don't care about having exclusive/rare atties or mods. The SX Mini G Class is the most expensive mod I've bought, which I know is inexpensive by some people's standards, if that tells you anything about me.
What was said about the airflow on the Nudge 22? From the reviews I've seen, everyone says it provides excellent flavor. And while I know some prefer dual coil, I think single coil provides better flavor most of the time. So that was another selling point for me, that and I think Wotofo atomizers usually have good flavor

What kind of airflow are you looking for? DL, or MTL? I have over 100 RDAs, with various designs and airflows. If you're looking for flavor and accept a "restricted" DL airflow, my personal favorites are the Hastur 2S, and the Hadaly RDA. Another advantage of both of those RDAs, they come with a BF 510 pin, thus you can use them on a Squonker as well.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What would you guys recommend for a single coil RDA with good flavor?

I just received the Blitz Ghoul bf rda from @Heaven Gifts as a contest win. Didn’t build yet sorry as I’m kinda ill. It’s built really nice the top cap is nice & thick of great quality. But it’s single coil & based on reviews it has great flavor & lots of airflow options. Watch some vids on YouTube or maybe someone here has tried it.

I also got the SXK Haku Phenom thay @So619Cal mentioned it’s only about $13 from 3fvape.com again sorry I didn’t build yet.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just received the Blitz Ghoul bf rda from @Heaven Gifts as a contest win. Didn’t build yet sorry as I’m kinda ill. It’s built really nice the top cap is nice & thick of great quality. But it’s single coil & based on reviews it has great flavor & lots of airflow options. Watch some vids on YouTube or maybe someone here has tried it.

I also got the SXK Haku Phenom thay @So619Cal mentioned it’s only about $13 from 3fvape.com again sorry I didn’t build yet.
Funny you mentioned the Ghoul as that's another RDA I've been eyeing lately! I just recently heard about it but have watched/read multiple reviews on it. I really like everything I've seen so far. In fact, the more I'm reading, the more I'm liking the Ghoul! I've never owned anything from Blitz, and have only heard of 1 or 2 of their atties before the Ghoul. I don't remember hearing negative or positive feedback from their other atties, though, just that a couple names sound vaguely familiar. Later today I'm planning to check out reviews and other info about previous items from Blitz.
Sorry you're feeling rough, I know how that can be. Whenever you're feeling better and have time to put a build in it, please share your thoughts on it! I typically agree with one, maybe two, YouTube reviewer, but definitely trust the opinions of other VU members more than most of them! Hope you feel better soon, and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Ghoul!

EDIT : I keep reading where VU members have won vape gear. Is there a place where these giveaways are listed, or is everyone just randomly coming across them while shopping online?

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny you mentioned the Ghoul as that's another RDA I've been eyeing lately! I just recently heard about it but have watched/read multiple reviews on it. I really like everything I've seen so far. In fact, the more I'm reading, the more I'm liking the Ghoul! I've never owned anything from Blitz, and have only heard of 1 or 2 of their atties before the Ghoul. I don't remember hearing negative or positive feedback from their other atties, though, just that a couple names sound vaguely familiar. Later today I'm planning to check out reviews and other info about previous items from Blitz.
Sorry you're feeling rough, I know how that can be. Whenever you're feeling better and have time to put a build in it, please share your thoughts on it! I typically agree with one, maybe two, YouTube reviewer, but definitely trust the opinions of other VU members more than most of them! Hope you feel better soon, and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Ghoul!

EDIT : I keep reading where VU members have won vape gear. Is there a general place where these giveaways are listed, or is everyone just randomly coming across them while shopping online?

Thanks! I definitely will let you know ;) I had high hopes for building it today, I even gave it a bath this morning.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@stanglifemike here is the link

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/contests-contests-contests.57/

You just have to click on watch the forum. And join in the contests. They’re great, I’ve won a lot of stuff.

Are only certain members allowed in that section, or why can I not enter?

Here's what I get when clicking the link-
4150738e96810e10c660889c261135db.jpg

Sorry for being such a noob, but thanks for all your help!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are only certain members allowed in that section, or why can I not enter?

Here's what I get when clicking the link-
4150738e96810e10c660889c261135db.jpg

That’s weird, I just tried my link & it works. As far as I know its available to everyone. Could it be because you’re on your phone? Or maybe cause you’re using tapatalk. Try accessing without using tapatalk or maybe from a pc. Or let’s ask a moderator? Calling @Huckleberried or @Countrypami . They definitely will know why.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That’s weird, I just tried my link & it works. As far as I know its available to everyone. Could it be because you’re on your phone? Or maybe cause you’re using tapatalk. Try accessing without using tapatalk or maybe from a pc. Or let’s ask a moderator? Calling @Huckleberried or @Countrypami . They definitely will know why.

Got it! It works in one of my browsers(Opera). It doesn't show while using Tapatalk, and 99% of the time I'm using Tapatalk to access VU . So that explains why I've never seen that section before. Thanks again, @Heartsdelight!!!!!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Myfreedomsmokes.com has the Blitz Ghoul bf rda for $22.80.

There’s also a coupon code for 15% off new gear “15OFF2018”.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myfreedomsmokes.com has the Blitz Ghoul bf rda for $22.80.

There’s also a coupon code for 15% off new gear “15OFF2018”.
isn't MFS the one that got hacked and lost customers CC info? I bought nic from them in 2016 but recall a scandal about a hack last year that made me, and many others, never want to deal with them again.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
isn't MFS the one that got hacked and lost customers CC info? I bought nic from them in 2016 but recall a scandal about a hack last year that made me, and many others, never want to deal with them again.
I think so, but in recent weeks peeps have been taking advantage of their deals of the week for Therion’s 75C, etc. & I dont think anyone had any issues.

Hopefully if anyone has shopped with them recently can pipe in
:anyone:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Heartsdelight How you feeling? I was wondering if you've had a chance to try out the Ghoul yet? Not trying to rush you and definitely not asking you to build it if you haven't already. Just thought you might had felt better and been able to try it yesterday or today. I found out a vape shop that has it in stock, but it's about 45 minutes from me. I'm thinking about going to get it this evening, but wanted to see if you had any input on it yet. Knowing how it compared to the Nudge 22 would be ideal, but any general feedback on the Ghoul would be great!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Heartsdelight How you feeling? I was wondering if you've had a chance to try out the Ghoul yet? Not trying to rush you and definitely not asking you to build it if you haven't already. Just thought you might had felt better and been able to try it yesterday or today. I found out a vape shop that has it in stock, but it's about 45 minutes from me. I'm thinking about going to get it this evening, but wanted to see if you had any input on it yet. Knowing how it compared to the Nudge 22 would be ideal, but any general feedback on the Ghoul would be great!

So sorry, thanks for asking, yes i’m feeling better but spent the whole day in court. Not pleasant at all. Again my apologies :( perhaps tomorrow afternoon I will have time to, I know that doesnt help you though for tonight :(

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
38A5E1A5-57B7-4D1C-9DA3-D97B831374C5.jpeg @stanglifemike I built the Blitz Ghoul bf Rda & I really like it! I got the SS & as promised it has lots of airflow options. I’m going to write a mini review for it for @Heaven Gifts . I’ll come back & Post the link to it when I’m done. Did you already buy yours?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 103038 @stanglifemike I built the Blitz Ghoul bf Rda & I really like it! I got the SS & as promised it has lots of airflow options. I’m going to write a mini review for it for @Heaven Gifts . I’ll come back & Post the link to it when I’m done. Did you already buy yours?
Glad you're feeling better!!
I called every vape shop in a 50 mile radius over the last few days, but none of them had either the Ghoul or Nudge 22. I'm glad you like it, though, because yesterday I went ahead and ordered a black Ghoul.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad you're feeling better!!
I called every vape shop in a 50 mile radius over the last few days, but none of them had either the Ghoul or Nudge 22. I'm glad you like it, though, because yesterday I went ahead and ordered a black Ghoul.

Thank you! That’s great! I think you’ll really enjoy it! It’s really nicely made! Oops I’ll save my thoughts for my mini review ;)

VU Sponsors