Become a Patron!

Nutty Caramel Cookie

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
a880ba80081994ae29ddb8cde3099ace.jpg

Last edited:

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Great, big fan of FA concentrates. Will keep this one for future orders.
Same here, they seems "for me" more concentrated then most other flavors.
It's not very often i make a recipe of FA flavors over 10%, so 11% like this, is for me a lot.

I like it also with 1% Vienna cream or instead with 0.5% sweetner.

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here, they seems "for me" more concentrated then most other flavors.
It's not very often i make a recipe of FA flavors over 10%, so 11% like this, is for me a lot.

I like it also with 1% Vienna cream or instead with 0.5% sweetner.

I have to figure out how to change the mls into %. I’m mixing by percentage now. :sigh:

Never mind, I saw it on the side. I haven’t really done written recipes. I’m just making up my own and trying to duplicate the % until it’s perfect every time.

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I have to figure out how to change the mls into %. I’m mixing by percentage now. :sigh:

Never mind, I saw it on the side. I haven’t really done written recipes. I’m just making up my own and trying to duplicate the % until it’s perfect every time.
You don't use ELR?
Me my self never saved my recipes in there... Wonder why, always has them in a word document and only use ELR for making my juice with my recipe.
So far out, i could just had saving it after.
So now i had tons of recipes i have to convert for the ELR.

Hope u understand my bad English

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You don't use ELR?
Me my self never saved my recipes in there... Wonder why, always has them in a word document and only use ELR for making my juice with my recipe.
So far out, i could just had saving it after.
So now i had tons of recipes i have to convert for the ELR.

Hope u understand my bad English

No, I haven’t used ELR yet. I usually have an idea of what I want to mix, and then just guess/estimate the amounts.

I mix basically the same flavors so it works out okay. Like at first I was mixing Kimgs Custard one shots with LB Vanilla Cream Tobacco. Then I decided to add some Eucalyptus Mint since I didn’t feel good. Then I tried Creme de Menthe, and then Black Honey Tobacco. Just switching the flavors, but pretty much the same %.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to list all those flavors!!

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
No, I haven’t used ELR yet. I usually have an idea of what I want to mix, and then just guess/estimate the amounts.

I mix basically the same flavors so it works out okay. Like at first I was mixing Kimgs Custard one shots with LB Vanilla Cream Tobacco. Then I decided to add some Eucalyptus Mint since I didn’t feel good. Then I tried Creme de Menthe, and then Black Honey Tobacco. Just switching the flavors, but pretty much the same %.

If it works good for you it's just wonderful

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Back in the day when @wllmc and MamaJ had their own flavor shop, he put this together on how to use an online recipe site: https://www.flipsnack.com/Mamajsflavorshop/how-to-use-an-online-e-liquid-calculator.html?b=1&p=1
Maybe this will help you get there. ELR allows you to keep your recipes private.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What u mean by this,"real recipes"??

I’m making it up as I go along. But eventually I’ll have a written down recipe that I could share.

How’s it going, BD? Hugs to Denmark.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Back in the day when @wllmc and MamaJ had their own flavor shop, he put this together on how to use an online recipe site: https://www.flipsnack.com/Mamajsflavorshop/how-to-use-an-online-e-liquid-calculator.html?b=1&p=1
Maybe this will help you get there. ELR allows you to keep your recipes private.

I’m liking the free flowing mixing now. I’ve been making the same flavors pretty much for months now and my juice is tasting better to me than most commercial stuff.

But eventually I’ll buckle down and try written recipes.

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years

But it's a good an effective tool ELR, easy to correct in ur recipe and u never loose ur recipe, it's just there and u can share this recipes u will and keep some private to.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
But it's a good an effective tool ELR, easy to correct in ur recipe and u never loose ur recipe, it's just there and u can share this recipes u will and keep some private to.

I’ve been writing them down on my phone. But since my last mix was not sweet or creamy enough, I may have to be responsible. I’ve just been mixing like a witch with a cauldron and experimenting!

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I’ve been writing them down on my phone. But since my last mix was not sweet or creamy enough, I may have to be responsible. I’ve just been mixing like a witch with a cauldron and experimenting!
Lol, nice. Witch
It just have to works for you and it does

VU Sponsors