Become a Patron!

o2pur?

Cincikid1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just seen on TV. Free pen device + free shipping. Site says with purchase of atomizer.
Have to say first TV ad i've seen for vaping ... Though i don't watch a lot of tv.
Anyone else see this?
Are these TV ads common?
Found it interesting.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen them here and there.

Interesting?

Well... when you find that you've actually "subscribed" to something and have a large recurring charge to your CC... I guess you could call that "interesting". :p

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CC recurring charge scam written all over it.

Cincikid1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Found it interesting in that i had never seen ecig television advertisement. Admittedly I don't watch a lot of tv.
With more public exposure, maybe more conversations started, more people switching from tobacco, more people adopting a positive view of vaping, more political sway... more lives saved. Interesting in that kind of way.
As far as the product 02pur goes...
I have not purchased from them and am in no way recommending them or their products.
*The local vape shop is the best most hands on way for some one on the pen part of their journey.*

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With more public exposure, maybe more conversations started, more people switching from tobacco, more people adopting a positive view of vaping, more political sway... more lives saved. Interesting in that kind of way.

I understand. They're the outliers, normally it's Blu or some other Big Tobac subsidiary.
Legitimate, even if they're a pretty big enemy at this point.

I wasn't saying anything about you.
Scams and cons annoy me... and I'm prone to snark. :p

Cincikid1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand completely. :D
It wasn't taken that way at all. With your and Zam's replies i realized i could be inadvertently pointing someone in the way of a company i know nothing about. I needed to finish my thought. We have to be mindful of how others might perceive what we say. When you hear free this and free that it's best to be very cautious.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never fall for those "FREE just pay shipping" ads. You will always end up with an outrageous monthly refill charge

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes....It's true I fell,hook,line and atomizer.....After the first charge for S/H of $5.99 or for just $14.99 more You can get two batteries,one 450 mAh and a VV twist style 650 mAh....Two tanks,the tanks are Kanger clones and You also get a replacement coil and three 10ml. bottles of juice and it is 12mg. 50/50% PG/VG....And for $21.00 for what I got, was O.K. Until a month later they debited My acc. into the red with a $69.99 charge....I only had $45.00 in there, the bank payed it and charged Me an overdraft charge of $35.00+$23.00 for the debit....I got the "month supplies" a few days later ,a new coil and three more bottles of juice,the same flavors as the first ones,bad and worse... I tried to contact them by phone and it was a voicemail thing and just hangs up on You!....I did get it cool at the bank,changed acc.# and have not talked to anyone from O2pur...S T A Y A W A Y !

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, that's just all kinds of messed up.... worse than I had read from others. :mad:

Where's a fleeing Nigerian prince when you need one? :D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That Prince wants me to help him get an oil contract out of the country, hey I can make a cool half million if I do it before Friday. :giggle:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Found it interesting in that i had never seen ecig television advertisement. Admittedly I don't watch a lot of tv.
As far as the product 02pur goes...
I have not purchased from them and am in no way recommending them or their products.
*The local vape shop is the best most hands on way for some one on the pen part of their journey.*

They have done TV commercials. I haven't seen any lately. I have purchased juice from them for the last 2 years. ever since they opened. I have never had a problem with them. I never took advantage of thier E-cig introductory offer. The thing is you have to cancel right after you order anything that is introductory that has reoccurring charges.

VU Sponsors