Become a Patron!

OBS ENGINE DRIP TIPS

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has been able to find replacement drip tips for the Engine that
DO HAVE that crazy wide Flare at the bottom like the original tip it comes with?
I sure havent been able to. At least not what I'm looking for.
I'm wanting 2 in either Resin, Stone, or Acrylic that are Black/Red Swirled and Black/Blue swirled.
Similar to these:
tips.jpg

The problem with these is they dont have that wide flare at the bottom and look awkward on the tank.
I even had someone at the shop send me a couple pictures just to be sure.

IMG_1440 copy.jpg
IMG_1441 copy.jpg
See what I mean?
Even though they have a 'bit' of a bottom flare, they are still way to narrow and leave too much of that silver top section exposed for MY liking.
If at all possible I'd like to find some wide enough to cover most of that like the originals do.
obs_engine_nano_rta_top_view__1.jpg

I'd sure appreciate any help in being able to locate some that are more similar to the original.
Thanks. :)

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can check out John beam drip tips on Facebook , he can make you some customs to any shape you want . I have one right now from him and 3 more in the mail.right now , all made to size and shape I requested as well as color of material , he just made me.a custom og crown tip and copied the tfv4 cone tip perfectly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of the tips on the way now
6bc1e721dbe98ed8fb4a7f329538c7bf.jpg
08e4ff74d989c9f3749d5efe5f542a63.jpg
125eca8a786732d07c079fa0d88cd058.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
What I use and fallen in love with are these POM or Delrin drip tips that are 13mm wide and 22mm high. Reason why is the bore of the base is WIDE OPEN it's pretty much as wide as the entire drip tips bore. Makes for amazing flavor cuz I rock my Engines with all their airflow wide open both Engine and Engine Nano airflow all the way open. Also the height gives the vapor just enough time to cool down before it hits my mouth when my watts are super high on a .18-.25 ohm coil. I only vape SS316L so I have to wrap the Aliens and Staggered Fused Clapton wire I make to build my Coils at 3.5-4 mm ID with 6-7 wraps but the flavor is incredible on the Nano! The bore of the base is the same width as the entire chimney of the Engine and the Nano. If your a flavor chaser lemme kno and I'll log in find the order these drip tips were on and give you the link to try one. Their only a dollar an some change and come in every color. I'm telling it increases the flavor somehow.

b8d4a02e7d7a011c61753a48892ccee2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
So you can see the size on a Engine

7abb2312feef102487e6b2db67ce76d5.jpg

9f18e9d9c83fb3436e98bdba416a0f10.jpg

bdde4f4787d97f1ada9f61660a4b355f.png

ac60f00a4d6e7531668b4faf72f87606.png

I used to b hooked on the shape of the original OBS Engine drip tips to they were just to short for me, so for the longest I used the Drip Tips off my Tesla Carrate's 24mm the RTAs that came with the Tesla Three mods but the bore opening wasn't nearly as wide as these new ones are. Now that I'm used to the smaller width of the drip tip compared to the wider Carrate 24 drip tips I prefer these hands down cuz somehow they increase flavor dramatically dunno if it's cuz since they are taller and more airy so the vapor has time to cool down before reaching my mouth maybe that's increasing flavor or it could just be the bore of the base being twice as wide allowing more vapor through in shorter breaths I dunno it's just something you'd have to experience to understand, but b warned. If you're a flavor chaser like me you'll end up hooked on the drip tips.

eaf9dcf4708b182e1c16f38df07b275d.jpg

Better top down angle on a Evic Primo 2.0 for size comparison to top of Engine

03c6dfb73ddf02dd77c1838eaab57c38.jpg

Last edited:

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
But to fully answer your question if your dead set on drip tips the shape of the original Engine tips just taller and wider, the drip tip off a Tesla Carrate 24 RTA is pretty much identical just bigger

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have been looking for drip tips identical to the one that came with the Engine. No luck so far

VU Sponsors