Become a Patron!

OBS engine....in love

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went by a local shop today and picked up an one engine. Now I know why people love it. Great flavor, great design, easy to build and wick. But once again..GREAT FLAVOR

fused Claptons 26g core 36 wrap, w/ cotton bacon.

c055f132b1ba37a1805937e49b9eaf14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you like the OBS Engine, you should try a Cloud Blaster sometime. Great performing tank so far, top airflow like the Engine.
IMG_20170616_141233.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW, I still have the Engine on my buy list, have heard nothing but good reviews on it. Congrats on your purchase, and enjoy it, my friend!:)

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Between me and my wife we have 3 obs engines. I have always been a big fan of obs. And when I got my first engine I was very impressed, so impressed I bought two more. And on accident I ordered the (sub) engine which needs pre built coils. But it's a amazing rta. Only thing I would change is the tank being completely black.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Went by a local shop today and picked up an one engine. Now I know why people love it. Great flavor, great design, easy to build and wick. But once again..GREAT FLAVOR

Great atty ... luv the side fill and ~4.5ml capacity. I find it wicks optimally if you barely cover 1/2 of the JFC holes.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love, love, love my rose gold Engine. Got one for my son's birthday and still waiting for it to arrive. I also have an OBS Frost Wyrm that's I am very fond of as well. I'd like to get several more if I can.

mendozaram

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is one of the tanks I heard good Opinions. I'm looking for a tank, but recently ive heard that the Azeroth with the triple coil the flavor it's just insane. I think i will give a chance to the Azeroth. It's just $26 on Fasttech

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) mediante Tapatalk

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Azeroth also. I didn’t really care for it in triple coil mode. I use it in duel. As far as Azeroth vs engine I would buy the engine. The engine just doesn’t leak.

mendozaram

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Azeroth also. I didn’t really care for it in triple coil mode. I use it in duel. As far as Azeroth vs engine I would buy the engine. The engine just doesn’t leak.
Did you try different ways to wick? Heard something about it

I'm really interested because i got it already in my cart to purchase Next week

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) mediante Tapatalk

VU Sponsors