Off topic posts

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Oh yeah, you did so much, where-as normally it GETS MOVED OUT OF THE THREAD, you let the BIGOT comments slide and YOU PARTICIPATED in MORE THAN ONE off topic hate speech. Words mean nothing, actions do. You let this own forums rules go up in the air ECF style. Look dude, I sent the evidence to her at the advice of a senior mod, this includes more than here, so, fuck it dude.

If you're willing to actually stop the hate flowing in for me at this point, we can get back to it. I've done what I needed to do, this point is a waiting game.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree, the second I stop getting fucking alerts on my feed about people shitting all over me with Firebird doing nothing to stop it, we can get back to that.
I'm trying to tell you... Firebird is not responsible for anything that happened here. FOUR moderators were involved in this thread. If you wanna call names, it's all of us. You created a report, I'M the one that rejected it. WE came to that decision. Several people have asked for this to go back on topic, but I fear it just won't and half of it will end up in the mud pit.

I'm exhausted.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Oh that report? That was nothing. I sent screenshots to Tyger at advice of another mod about stuff here and something different. So. Yeeeaaah. Please, take the HATEFUL SHIT, including mine, out. That's what you do everywhere else. Why not here?

Also, you cannot deny bigoted comments were made against me that were allowed. That's, Rule number two. Does that not matter?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, you did so much, where-as normally it GETS MOVED OUT OF THE THREAD, you let the BIGOT comments slide and YOU PARTICIPATED in MORE THAN ONE off topic hate speech. Words mean nothing, actions do. You let this own forums rules go up in the air ECF style. Look dude, I sent the evidence to her at the advice of a senior mod, this includes more than here, so, fuck it dude.

If you're willing to actually stop the hate flowing in from me at this point, we can get back to it. I've done what I needed to do, this point is a waiting game.
maybe you should grab your yoga mat and go back to your safe space...were you triggered cupcake.....I like how you play the victim role while being a total asshole...if you're going to be an asshole you can't then run and hide behind the mods....this ain't ECF....I find it highly unlikely a whiny little cunt like you was in the Marines.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh that report? That was nothing. I sent screenshots to Tyger at advice of another mod about stuff here and something different. So. Yeeeaaah. Please, take the HATEFUL SHIT, including mine, out. That's what you do everywhere else. Why not here?
I'm sorry. I've read this 3 times and I'm still lost.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
ALL the other members talking shit about me, none of them get told to go back on topic. I'm sorry that when people shit on my name I stand up for myself. That's the entire reason, for me fucking being upset. It's not about what I did, EVERYONE did it, I responded to stuff AIMED AT ME, by MULTIPLE people, shit that even broke rules. You're letting that slide and using me as the scapegoat for ALL of it. That isn't fair. I spoke a belief, a few posts would've been fine, but pages of it went on that nobody stopped. I participated, so did Firebird. I did nothing more than defend my beliefs. Now I'm just the sole shithead? The people telling me to go back to Serbia and the dude who said I was just an immigrant who didn't understand and they dude calling my service a lie all that was just fair game over a belief? I insulted NONE of them, the piss on the flag thing was just a metaphor. This whole thread is full of anti-government comments. I just mention the flag, and pages of members come at me, yet I'm the only one you blame for defending myself? That's called biased hate. I insulted them when THEY INSULTED ME.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey. Guys, if you stop retaliating or whatever it is you are trying to do to Mikhail, he may stop defending himself.
At which point there may be a lack of provocation. At which point the thread may move forward on an important topic.

If you truly believe Mikhail is purposefully posting things to receive a reactionary response, the easiest thing is to not provide a response, no?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Take the posts out that don't relate and move it to the mud pit. Who wants to wade through three pages of hate for me? That's happened like TEN TIMES that I've seen elsewhere, but when it's hate about ME, that's the ONE time it stays. When bigoted comments against me happen, NOTHING said.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Okay, fuck this. I'm done, I've defended myself in every way I know how, I'm the scapegoat, I'll be the scapegoat if it can just STOP all this bullshit over ONE comment.

SFATA, who is a member? If you're not, I know it's a pretty penny, but the information you get is priceless, being one member stronger of a group doing probably more than anyone save maybe CASAA to save us is worth it. On some level we can ALL afford that, this isn't going to be a free shovel to dig us out of this hole we're in, we're gonna have to buy it.

Write or email letters. If they respond with some bullshit, do another one. Don't just use the pre-written shit CASAA gives you know, write your own.

Submit your testimonial to CASAA, every single one is a bullet to use to shoot at the FDA. Metaphorically speaking of course.

If you got FAT STACKS YO, then donate to studies.

Back Cole-Bishop (This one looks good for us so far) AND HR2058.

There's a movie, I cannot recall the name, A Billion Lives Saved? I believe that's it. POH said to tell Netflix to get it. Do that.

Watch the Plumes of Hazard's latest podcast, it's VERY informative.

Stay alert, read every piece of information available that's accurate.

Small victories like that Senator's letter are important, but they don't win wars on their own.

Support the lawsuits, even if just verbally.

Use your great American voting power, be single issue, support those who support US.

Hell if you have the money SUE.

Make a testimonial video, these can do a lot also. More than just words.

Just in case, stockpile shit for days. I know we got two years, but if shit hits the fan after that 90 mark with nothing changing, a BIG CHANGE in the market will occur. DIY supplies, get them. I don't care if you haven't got a clue how to do it, now is the time to learn.

If you can solder and drill, you can build mods. There's TONS of easy diagrams out there. Parts for mods, some types at least, WILL ALWAYS be out there.

RDA's and RTA's, keep stock.

Don't be a pessimist, don't be captain optimism rainbows, be real, but don't be Mr. Doom

Don't let what just happened for two pages happen. Who gives a fuck, if a member of ISIS joins, fuck them, but RIGHT NOW, we need everyone, fucking opinions on other shit shouldn't matter. THIS THREAD is not the place to fight over fucking opinions, I don't care whose they are, me, Mr. Hated, or even the most liked. We don't need that shit in this thread, let's all work together to not let it happen again. Even if we hate each other, now is the time to be a fucking community.

NEVER GIVE UP.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya, mods should clean up all this shit, move elsewhere than a thread which can be found easily through Google.
I'm sure posts will be moved, but since Admin was messaged in reference to this thread, it'll stay as is until they've had opportunity to view posts in question in their entirety.

Moving on.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mikhail Quotes just because..........

Dude I'm the last person who would hate you for that shit. I make all my friends during fights.
A n t i s o c i a l p e r s o n a l i t y d i s o r d e r.

Caused by:

Growing up in the Bosinian Wars
Lifelong discrimination
Serving in war

I didn't use it as an excuse, so don't act like I am.

That's a lot of CHEAP BULLSHIT I keep hearing. I HAVE A MENTAL CONDITION, THAT IS MY EXCUSE, NOT MY DAMNED SERVICE.

It's like some people can't even read, but they're all too busy ignoring me to even see it. God forbid you face your problems. God bless America. Make me a scapegoat, go for it. Take my words out of context, paint me in whatever light you want.

STOP saying I used my service as an excuse. I DIDN'T. My service, PLUS OTHER THINGS, lead to a MENTAL CONDITION that made me this way. Jesus christ, you people just love beating a dead horse.

It's disrespectful to me and to anyone else who has served to say that, and I wasn't. This is one area where my condition isn't blinding me, I know that shit is offensive, and I know not to blame that shit for what I do. Please, I implore you, go look up sociopathy and ASPD, that's my excuse. My service was just part of my life.

You can hate me all you want, but don't take my words out of context.
Guys, I'm sorry if I made VU look bad, I'm sorry if I somehow pissed you off. I had just taken my Xanax to go to sleep, I saw that post and I did my thing. Then everyone was egging me on, supporting me, so I kept going at it. I was in the moment, I was on a drug taken for sleep. So I did what I did. I came here in an attempt to explain WHY I did it, not to be EXCUSED for doing it.

I just don't want people to think I used my service as an excuse, because I didn't. I would die before I did that, I truly would. If I have offended you JhHollier or whatever his name is is the one exception, I meant to do that) I am sorry. If I have made you feel demeaned, I am sorry. I did not mean to. I know I'm an ass and I know I'm razor sharp around the edges, but when I take things too far I seriously don't realize it.

What I'm sitting here trying to say is, I'M SORRY. I really am. If I pissed you off, insulted you, offended you or anything of the like, I probably didn't mean to, and I personally am apologizing to you for it.
I just sent this to Grimm.

"Hey Grimm. It's Mikhail Naumov, the guy who insulted the piss out of you last night, then my boyfriend jumped in. I'm sorry, I was on Xanax as I take them for sleep aids, I was in a Boreas thread on VU and everyone there was egging me on to do it. I like you, I didn't mean those things I said, and it was a result of people cheering me on, Xanax and bias for the Boreas. I do think you should give it a chance though. But I am sorry."
Respectfully speaking, I'll never change. This is who I am, and I happen to be proud of it. People have filters that prevent them from speaking exactly what they think, I don't. I have ASPD, and I grew up in a war and then was shipped off to a war. Polite and politically correct are just forms of censorship in my eyes. This is the only me you get, love it or hate it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an immigrant who also served, don't give a FUCK who believes it, so take your god damned bullshit and shove it up your ass. You want to get the thread back on topic, fine. Also there's an N in government you stupid fuck, and it's 'families'. You want to hate me, fine, expect this. Be a nationalist prick, pretty sure that much is against the damned rules it's along the lines of racism and bigotry.

3rd Battalion, 9th Regiment, DM, 2T in Af, Both outside Kabul, just because I put my heart in the ground of my mother's grave and don't feel like flying over the god damned ocean to dig it up doesn't mean I'm lying.

Fuck you, fuck every single one of you biased pricks and your god damned flag. I served under it and I regret it, but don't call me an immigrant and tell me to go home. Go say that in a foreign neighborhood, see if you make it out alive. NOW I'm out.
And this is why I will scroll past your posts from now on because every thread, every time some one posts something that you don't like it ends up the same way and you haven't figured out that this is just the internet , a vaping forum, not the real physical world, how long it takes you to figure that out , who knows.With all that you tell readers about your life, I hope some of those "Tales" include getting help and counseling. Good luck, I hope you get out once in a while, away from a computer screen.

Last edited:

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I chuckle at the posters who tell you they're tough guys and don't care what people think about them and blah blah blah.....
And then sob and whine to the mods.
You're a tough guy or you're a pussy. You can't be both.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_mnilic0a041rt8i4vo1_250.gif

it's resting...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Because I don't care what strangers who mean nothing to me think, people who post shit like that when I post things about helping the vaping community, because you'd rather turn a thread about helping vaping as a whole into a war command post for your personal bias against me. I advise you shut the hell up before you get half the thread thrown back into the mud pit like last night. Ignore me if you don't like me, otherwise, quit being a little bitch and be quiet, this is not the thread to do this in you fucking child.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Funny where it all ended up, the trash can. I don't give a fuck what you say about me. Nor do I give a fuck what you think of me. That thread wasn't and isn't the place. That thread is about one thing, vapers. We're all vapers, plus I took Xanax, my doctor recently prescribed me that, it does things to me it shouldn't. So, keep rolling around in the mud, I'll go be doing my part to make sure we can still exist as vapers.

I bitched to the mods because

A. I was on Xanax, to me, that shit might as well be *********. It does shit to my brain drugs should not do to people and the rest of the bottle is in the septic tank.

B. Another mod told me another mod had it out for me, literally, so I bitched out of paranoia.

C. That thread is not a place for hate. This is the hate place.

So, yeah, in a thread I feel the FDA could come and see at any time, where it's about POSITIVE SHIT and HELPING the vaping community, that shit didn't belong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of them agree because they came back home and got FUCKED by the VA and Uncle Sam. Stop thinking you know how other people think, you don't.

Yeah, I'm sure all the people returning home with PTSD to get written off with NO help because the VA claims they have a 'personality condition' would just HATE that comment, the people who return to have THAT happen then see the state of this country.

Believe me, the local vets I know think no different.

I can barely fucking walk now, I have friends who suffer every day without so much as even a service dog, then I return home to THIS. Yeah I'm fucking awful. Clearly your insight has changed my soul.

But I'm sure you're blissfully unaware of how much vets get fucked for their service and sacrifices, so you can make comments against me for their support, go put your bumper sticker on the car and feel good about yourself.
My Dad got fucked for years by the VA and Gov. He was injured during his service, but they refused to acknowledged it. It took him FOREVER to get disability benefits. Even now they try to fuck him. He was prescribed oxys and Valium, but then they said they weren't going to give him more Valium and when he piss tested positive for Valium (that THEY gave him) they tried to take his oxys away. It's fucking bullshit!

While I wouldn't go so far as "pissing on the flag" I do get the anger at the "powers that be"

To me, the flag represents the ideals/spirit of what the country SHOULD be, not what it has become.

The biggest problem with our government is they have no problem sending men and women to die for them in wars they wage to fuel the Military Industrial Complex, but they refuse to take responsibility for them when the come home damaged rather than dead.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I paid my dues, don't care who believes, who thanks, who hates, who anything. When I said I'd piss on the flag, it was more-so a metaphor.

The point is, not every single vet is loyal to a piece of fabric, that flag. Not every American is. It has nothing to do with the country, that flag is flying outside the FDA's office. If you want to give life to fabric, you go ahead. But to me, a rational person leaving emotion out of it, that flag is a symbol of corruption in a country that used to be great.

To all who hate me, pound away, get those keys sweaty and make sure you don't get Dorito crumbs everywhere. I'll do myself the favor of, no longer getting in pissing contests with people who don't mean a damned thing to me, because you people are my brothers and sisters. As vapers. We're vapers. Vet, non-vet, foreign, not foreign. Which by the way, unless you're native, you ALL are in the US, just.. you know, saying. But none of that matters.

This is not a time for personal opinion and bias to rule us. It's not a time to piss on each other. It's a time to fight the people trying to kill vaping. I see the American flag as a symbol for those groups, but that is just me. One person among MANY, because we are many. We should fight like many, not each other.

That's all I have to say. Should've said that a long time ago, but I am a human being, when I'm called a liar and all sorts of nasty things I do feel a need to defend myself. Not anymore, because I don't need to. Because this is the internet, and individually, past the avatars and the posts, you people are strangers.

Let's fight them, you can hate me all you want after that. Please for the love of god stop posting in this thread, you're throwing lighter fluid on embers that are dying out. Use your energy for something better, unless you truly just don't give a fuck what happens as long as you're free to get the keys sweaty. Then by all means, but then, you're the piece of lazy garbage.

That is all. I will not post in this thread again, not unless something different gets added.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had close friends die that had their funerals picketed.

I've had friends come back with PTSD so bad a car alarm triggers them so hard they can't function and the VA won't even supply them with $1 and a service dog.

I come home with metal in my leg and regardless of how I act, even if I'm silent, I've been thanked TWICE in two years. People who don't know anything about me BUT that I served don't thank me.

This government, who takes our rights and freedoms away, it's fine when a whole forum says its bullshit but when Mikhail mentions the FLAG, oh the PRECIOUS FLAG, FUCK HIM. Yeah, that's some real nice logic. I have nothing against this country, I hate the government, because it's ruining this country. The people who founded this country I have untold respect for, but right now, the US flag is a symbol of corruption.

Look at this thread, this entire section of the forum, then attack me. The irony.

But that's fine, I took a 7.62mm to the femur for your rights to say this shit to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy THAT freedom while it's still here by the way.
I would like to thank you too Mikhail. I get why you feel so frustrated, I've seen it in friends and family who served. I was delayed entry for the Navy when my knee got fucked up and the doctor who promised to fix it fucked up and triggered my CRPS (which is one of the MOST PAINFUL things a person can have). It spread to include my whole left leg (toes up to my ass) and lower back. It feels like my nerves have been filled with napalm and set alight. Cold makes it worse, so does touch, hell even a breeze blowing across my skin feels like I'm being sliced open by razor blades.

PM me if you ever want to vent. I'll be here and I'd love to be your friend.

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I paid my dues, don't care who believes, who thanks, who hates, who anything. When I said I'd piss on the flag, it was more-so a metaphor.

The point is, not every single vet is loyal to a piece of fabric, that flag. Not every American is. It has nothing to do with the country, that flag is flying outside the FDA's office. If you want to give life to fabric, you go ahead. But to me, a rational person leaving emotion out of it, that flag is a symbol of corruption in a country that used to be great.

To all who hate me, pound away, get those keys sweaty and make sure you don't get Dorito crumbs everywhere. I'll do myself the favor of, no longer getting in pissing contests with people who don't mean a damned thing to me, because you people are my brothers and sisters. As vapers. We're vapers. Vet, non-vet, foreign, not foreign. Which by the way, unless you're native, you ALL are in the US, just.. you know, saying. But none of that matters.

This is not a time for personal opinion and bias to rule us. It's not a time to piss on each other. It's a time to fight the people trying to kill vaping. I see the American flag as a symbol for those groups, but that is just me. One person among MANY, because we are many. We should fight like many, not each other.

That's all I have to say. Should've said that a long time ago, but I am a human being, when I'm called a liar and all sorts of nasty things I do feel a need to defend myself. Not anymore, because I don't need to. Because this is the internet, and individually, past the avatars and the posts, you people are strangers.

Let's fight them, you can hate me all you want after that. Please for the love of god stop posting in this thread, you're throwing lighter fluid on embers that are dying out. Use your energy for something better, unless you truly just don't give a fuck what happens as long as you're free to get the keys sweaty. Then by all means, but then, you're the piece of lazy garbage.

That is all. I will not post in this thread again, not unless something different gets added.
This thread was an entertaining read.
You've stated at least 30 times that you don't care what anyone thinks of you. Yet, you stated, at least as many times how, you're above genius IQ, how you're Uber successful, wealthy, a true battlefield badass..... It goes on and on. Someone who doesn't care what others think would spend far less time trying to convince strangers how awesomely profound they are...
Furthermore, after 5 tours in the sandbox, I've never come across any vets with your piss poor, ungrateful attitude. Piss on the flag, or even mention doing so, around the men I served with..... Well, it's more than likely be the last thing you did before the ambulance ride. You loosely compared yourself to a SEAL earlier. Please. I have no idea whether or not you ever served, all I know is you don't sound like a fighting soldier. You sound like a disgruntled, whiny admin weenie who didn't get your way. Lighten up, Francis..... I'm sure whoever you really are is just fine with somebody.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You've stated at least 30 times that you don't care what anyone thinks of you. Yet, you stated, at least as many timeshow, you're above genius IQ, how you're Uber successful, wealthy, a true battlefield badass..... It goes on and on. Someone who doesn't care what others think would spend far less time trying to convince strangers how awesomely profound they are...
Furthermore, after 5 tours in the sandbox, I've never come across any vets worth your piss poor, ungrateful attitude. Piss on the flag, or even mention doing so, around the men I served with..... Well, it's more than likely be the last thing you did before the ambulance ride. You loosely compared yourself to a SEAL earlier. Please. I have no idea whether or not you ever served, all I know is you don't sound like a fighting soldier. You sound like a disgruntled, whiny admin weenie who didn't get your way. Lighten up, Francis..... I'm sure whoever you really are is just fine with somebody.
thank you for your service...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You've stated at least 30 times that you don't care what anyone thinks of you. Yet, you stated, at least as many timeshow, you're above genius IQ, how you're Uber successful, wealthy, a true battlefield badass..... It goes on and on. Someone who doesn't care what others think would spend far less time trying to convince strangers how awesomely profound they are...
Furthermore, after 5 tours in the sandbox, I've never come across any vets worth your piss poor, ungrateful attitude. Piss on the flag, or even mention doing so, around the men I served with..... Well, it's more than likely be the last thing you did before the ambulance ride. You loosely compared yourself to a SEAL earlier. Please. I have no idea whether or not you ever served, all I know is you don't sound like a fighting soldier. You sound like a disgruntled, whiny admin weenie who didn't get your way. Lighten up, Francis..... I'm sure whoever you really are is just fine with somebody.

What? I was a DM, not a firefight badass. I spent most of my time away from conflict.

Okay man. :tldr:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The reality is there's hundreds of veterans who didn't think it was an honor or a privilege, and you'll just have to deal with that.

Not to mention this thread is a clusterfuck of smashed together posts from more than one thread, so a lot of what you read came straight out of context.

Not that it matters, you're just some dude online.

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The reality is there's hundreds of veterans who didn't think it was an honor or a privilege, and you'll just have to deal with that.

Not to mention this thread is a clusterfuck of smashed together posts from more than one thread, so a lot of what you read came straight out of context.

Not that it matters, you're just some dude online.
I'm well aware of the hundreds of disgruntled Veterans. I'm also well aware of the men and women who didn't make it back the same way they got there....and those who didn't make it back at all. My heart goes out to each and every one of them.
However, you showed up here and puked your vile diatribe. They didn't. So, you'll "just have to deal with it". Nevertheless, if you served in any capacity, thank you. Good luck in life.

GraceAnn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're very welcome. It was an honor and a privilege. I sure wasn't looking for thank you's, FB, but I was struggling with making my point without qualifying myself. Regardless, your gratitude is very much appreciated.
It would be my honor to thank you for your service also. It is because of sacrifices and courage of people like you that I and my family can remain safe here at home, and that is a gift that can never be taken for granted.
I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It would be my honor to thank you for your service also. It is because of sacrifices and courage of people like you that I and my family can remain safe here at home, and that is a gift that can never be taken for granted.
I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
That's very cool....thank you, GraceAnn!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny where it all ended up, the trash can. I don't give a fuck what you say about me. Nor do I give a fuck what you think of me. That thread wasn't and isn't the place. That thread is about one thing, vapers. We're all vapers, plus I took Xanax, my doctor recently prescribed me that, it does things to me it shouldn't. So, keep rolling around in the mud, I'll go be doing my part to make sure we can still exist as vapers.

I bitched to the mods because

A. I was on Xanax, to me, that shit might as well be *********. It does shit to my brain drugs should not do to people and the rest of the bottle is in the septic tank.

B. Another mod told me another mod had it out for me, literally, so I bitched out of paranoia.

C. That thread is not a place for hate. This is the hate place.

So, yeah, in a thread I feel the FDA could come and see at any time, where it's about POSITIVE SHIT and HELPING the vaping community, that shit didn't belong.

So xanax makes you snitch and run your mouth? Didn't know that was a side effect. Every time I've taken it, I've fallen asleep.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALL the other members talking shit about me, none of them get told to go back on topic. I'm sorry that when people shit on my name I stand up for myself. That's the entire reason, for me fucking being upset. It's not about what I did, EVERYONE did it, I responded to stuff AIMED AT ME, by MULTIPLE people, shit that even broke rules. You're letting that slide and using me as the scapegoat for ALL of it. That isn't fair. I spoke a belief, a few posts would've been fine, but pages of it went on that nobody stopped. I participated, so did Firebird. I did nothing more than defend my beliefs. Now I'm just the sole shithead? The people telling me to go back to Serbia and the dude who said I was just an immigrant who didn't understand and they dude calling my service a lie all that was just fair game over a belief? I insulted NONE of them, the piss on the flag thing was just a metaphor. This whole thread is full of anti-government comments. I just mention the flag, and pages of members come at me, yet I'm the only one you blame for defending myself? That's called biased hate. I insulted them when THEY INSULTED ME.
Holy shit what did I miss?

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I'm sure posts will be moved, but since Admin was messaged in reference to this thread,
it'll stay as is until they've had opportunity to view posts in question in their entirety.
The new yardstick... whiners.
Did someone hurt your feelings? Just report em and VU will erase all their posts.

You'll all be so much happier under the new Vagina Underground censorship rules.
Because we no longer give a fuck about truth or fairness.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Good god. I take a break and shit is still flying through the air. Best of luck.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So xanax makes you snitch and run your mouth? Didn't know that was a side effect. Every time I've taken it, I've fallen asleep.

Every time I've taken it that shit had me walking sideways.

Sometimes i'd wake up not remembering shit or how I got to where I was.

You know, one of them mornings you wake up and rush to your bedroom window to make sure you car is parked outside and isn't wrecked.:facepalm:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new yardstick... whiners.
Did someone hurt your feelings? Just report em and VU will erase all their posts.

You'll all be so much happier under the new Vagina Underground censorship rules.
Because we no longer give a fuck about truth or fairness.

You really need to let it go man....
Riddle me this. Why are you the only one that seems to be having these issues?

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I really wish they would make her a mod. :)

VU Sponsors