Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR
INBOX THIS THANKSGIVING DAY!

We will be sending out an email to all this Thursday evening
announcing all of the incredible Black Friday deals we will
be having at Hoosier E-Cig, before the sale starts at Midnight.

-We will have V2 KGO kits under $30
-We will have 510 Starter kits under $15
-We will have select Mechanical Mods at or below cost!
-We Will have select APV mods at or below cost!
We will also have special(automatic) savings
on all non sale items, so it's a win win
situation no matter what you're looking for!

http://www.hoosierecig.com

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FastTech 10% off. Pretty sure it goes through the end of the month.

BLACKFRIDAY14

MauiVaporLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Joe posted the Atlantis at $31.99 - 101 Vapes. Sold out right now. It's so new, I haven't seen it for less. The Nautilus is on sale at MFS for around $13.00.
If you're hell bent on going sub-ohm but don't want to make your own builds there is the Kanger sub-ohm coils that Joe posted also. Please check the steals and deals cause I can't remember where. I own a Nautilus and build, too, but there are, imo, better tank options out there such as the Anyvape Davide and their new Peakomizer. They take 'any' coils! Just about: different aspires, kangers, etc. The Beyond Vape Silo also takes BVC coils. The Atlantis takes only the coils made for it. And I've been wondering how much the replacement heads will cost? BTW I like my Silo better than Nautilus
I heard that a 5 pack of replacement coils are going to be about $22! They won't be availabe until Dec 10th! Pretty pricey IMO. I'm interested in how long one coil will last? I also saw on a youtube review that they can be rebuilt?? I'm curious about the Kanger SubOhm tank that's not available until mid December. Has anyone else heard about it? I wonder why the delay--and which would be the better buy? Coils remind me of printer cartridges. Are they going to be worth the trouble to rebuild them--they got you hook line and sinker!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I heard that a 5 pack of replacement coils are going to be about $22! Pretty pricey IMO.Coils remind me of printer cartridges. Are they going to be worth the trouble to rebuild them--they got you hook line and sinker!

Thats been my main argument against them from the beginning , if they are that pricey (not certain), then it will definitely keep many away from getting involved with it .

On the other hand many will buy regardless and don't care about the added expense. These manufacturers goal is to get you to commit to buying coils from them as long as they can

CigetteVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are doing a few sales too! If you are in the Chicago area! Our sales will start on 11/26/14 and end on 11/29/14!
black_friday_2.jpg
Incredible Deals!
cigettevapor_black_friday.jpg
black_friday_3.jpg
black_friday_2.jpg

Last edited:

EcigAvenue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nemesis and Nimbus Complete Mechanical Mod Clone Dripping Starter kit:
$39.95 With FREE USPS priority 2-3 day shipping

What you get:
Nemesis clone battery body
Nimbus clone dripping atomizer
Wick, wire and mini screw driver for the atomizer
Battery: MXJO IMR 18650 3.7V 2500MAH 35A high drain rechargeable battery.
Charger
Free Priority shipping! You will get it 2-3 days after it ships.

Code: BFNEMESIS2014
Expires: Dec 1, 2014

Innovaper

Member For 4 Years
Vapor Shark Cyber Monday sale 20% off all including the rDNA 40

Attachments

• 10367791_806776489370317_7893160412321983039_n.jpg
    10367791_806776489370317_7893160412321983039_n.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 181

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I heard that a 5 pack of replacement coils are going to be about $22! They won't be availabe until Dec 10th! Pretty pricey IMO. I'm interested in how long one coil will last? I also saw on a youtube review that they can be rebuilt?? I'm curious about the Kanger SubOhm tank that's not available until mid December. Has anyone else heard about it? I wonder why the delay--and which would be the better buy? Coils remind me of printer cartridges. Are they going to be worth the trouble to rebuild them--they got you hook line and sinker!
Kanger already offers sub-ohm coils for their tanks. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with their new model slated for mid Dec. Rip Tripper is my go-to guy for rebuilding Aspire (or any coil for that matter) coil heads. I emailed Aspire one of his vids explaining how they cross their leads on their coil heads causing shorts. Basically, bad manufacturing mgmt. I never heard from them again. Here's the thing: Aspire tanks only take aspire coil heads. The Silo and Davide tanks take their own plus aspire and kanger. They're versatile and unselfish, unlike Aspire. Sorry, I didn't really answer all your questions. Just bringing up the subject gets me going. lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that I've cooled down......... Check out Joe,s latest steals and deals. The Kanger sub-ohm coils that are on sale are compatible with all their tanks plus the T3D and evod 2 glassomizer. Hope that helps. Unless you have to have that new one.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BLACK FRIDAY AD 1.jpg

That’s right—We’re having our 1st. BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! We promise SHOCKINGLY LOW PRICES on one product EVERY HOUR starting @ 12:01 am—Friday—Nov. 28th until 11:59 pm. Yes I said EVERY HOUR !!
AND ………………….
Each order processed on Friday, November 28th will receive an automated email with a coupon code giving any other orders placed on BLACK FRIDAY (11/28/14) FREE SHIPPING (code worth $6.00). This means that if you happen to be lucky and get multiple hourly super priced items, you will only pay shipping once. Orders will be combined wherever possible.
If you have an item in your cart, we suggest you check out quickly as the stock is VERY LIMITED and if someone beats you to check out first, your item may no longer be available.
Remember that the sale limits ONLY ONE ITEM PER PRODUCT PER CUSTOMER. Duplicate orders will be canceled.
AND …………………………...
Don’t forget the 20% discount all day on everything on our website. This 20% discount OBVIOUSLY does NOT apply to the hourly ridiculously low priced items.

Now get out there and share this announcement with everyone you know …. And we'll see you all on Friday!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This is a joke right? There is no buy button. Can't get it into the cart! Help

They'll be out of stock till we get to the warehouse and restock

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woops, set the wrong start date in the mini! Guess we'll be shipping out 100 minis today! We're restocking for Black Friday weekend now, so there are more minis to come!
That's really not funny. I guess that's why I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to buy and get it into my shopping cart. I am now running late for work. Thanks a bunch for wasting my time.

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That's really not funny. I guess that's why I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to buy and get it into my shopping cart. I am now running late for work. Thanks a bunch for wasting my time.

They go out of stock when the quantity goes below 2, no worries theyll be restocked and ready for Black Friday. I have a ton being entered into inventory today.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They'll be out of stock till we get to the warehouse and restock
Why didn't you post something on your site to save people the stress. That was an awful experience and I don't care how cheap an item is, that kind of aggravation is not worth it.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Austin81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why didn't you post something on your site to save people the stress. That was an awful experience and I don't care how cheap an item is, that kind of aggravation is not worth it.
Lol! At first I thought you were being serious, but then I realized that no one would admit to, let alone make such a big deal out of, being too stupid to realize that an item was out of stock. You really had me going, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! At first I thought you were being serious, but then I realized that no one would admit to, let alone make such a big deal out of, being too stupid to realize that an item was out of stock. You really had me going, thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. I was like there is no need for all of this hostility. So glad someone said something.

DustinT

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a little late to the party, so you've missed out on most of it, but we've got some great deals at MyFreedomSmokes leading up to Black Friday also:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking the same thing. I was like there is no need for all of this hostility. So glad someone said something.
Yeah, it takes a lot to get me worked up. But when I sent a message from their site asking what was the issue, no one replied. Then I saw an explanation on this thread. Last night all these people were talking about a flash sale and you better get over there fast. Well, I tried. There was nothing on the site that you could click/tap. Just a pic. No info, no nothing. Weird. And, more importantly, no apology to their customers.

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ha ha! Yea, I questioned myself if I should say anything out of fear of looking like a dope. I'll be the first to admit I'm a dummy but at least this time it wasn't me :confused: Then they kept quoting me over an over again making me look like a mad ranter! lol Hope you find everything you need this holiday. Good luck:)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I owe it to ecig to say that Josh just PM'd me and apologized for the mess up. And guaranteed me a discounted mini if ,for some reason, I can't get one during the sale. lol, most sites have a drop down or something that says 'out of stock'.

synaptik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
www.texasrebeljuice.com
Thanksgiving Sale
20% off all orders Use coupon code gobble
Good through Sunday at midnight

Brings their already low prices down to:
Standard Line - 10ml - $4.79, 30ml $7.99, 50ml $10.39, 240ml $32.79
Premium Line - 10ml - $5.59, 30ml $10.39, 50ml $12.79, 240ml $36.79

Wholesale orders contact me via PM to discuss options.
Join the Facebook Fan group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RebelJuice/

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, Wattage alone won't do it. You need super orgasm enhancement ejiuce:D

I thought i was the only one who ordered that stuff , you too huh ? Don't care for the 14 hour raging erection but other than that, good shit.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought i was the only one who ordered that stuff , you too huh ? Don't care for the 14 hour raging erection but other than that, good shit.
I only vape it when I go to Bangkok on vacation (without the wife :D)

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapingTwisted420 had the aspire Atlantis coil going on 2weeks.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey I just signed up and haven't figured out the whole vendor registering thing yet, so open disclaimer, I am associated with Vaporacle. If that's not good you can delete the post, but if okay, I'd like to offer a two for one book deal in the Vape Mania fiction series. Buy a copy of Vape Mania through PayPal, write BLACKFRIDAY in the comment field and receive a free copy of the sequel Angel of Vape too. Good now through next Monday (Cyber Monday) night. http://vaporacle.com

I haven't read this yet, but saw the promo page and it looks hysterically funny!

Fusionsmods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
30% OFF SALE!!! Everything on the site is 30% off. Sale starts on Thanksgiving and ends Cyber Monday. The NEW TWISTER PRO STOVETOP COIL and MICRO COIL jig will also be available. Again Thanksgiving (Nov 27th) thru Cyber Monday (Dec 1st) EVERYTHING is 30% OFF. You can check us out here. www.fusionsmods.comFusionsmods thanksgiving promo.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I'm a wicked penis monster guy with a an erection only science can produce.

I luv me some science, especially in boner pill form.

Little more info than i needed but i'm happy for ya.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
GOURMET VAPOR
Black Friday
SALE!!!
Save 30% This Thursday through Monday
on ALL GOURMET VAPOR PRODUCT!
excluding provape products

Starting Thursday the 27th come and get Gourmet E-liquid, Kits, Tanks, Mods, and more for 30% off at www.gourmetvapor.com. This 30% off black Friday sale will be our largest discount on e-liquids this year, don't miss out on this offer. This sale is valid from Thursday the 27th through Monday December 1st.
(11.27.14----12.1.14). This sale is valid only with our online store at www.gourmetvapor.com. Due to the large amount of orders please expect 7-14 days before shipping confirmation. Thanks

30% Off
ALL PRODUCT AT GOURMET VAPOR

Offer Valid Through: Nov 27 - Dec 1st
Offer Valid at
www.gourmetvapor.com
Offer EXCLUDES provape product

SALE CODE:
blackfriday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors