Not open for further replies.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The istick ran out of stock RIGHT away, crashed our server actually.

You guys responded to my email saying they would again be available for sale day , i can repost your email showing this if you wish.

The MAX qty should have been 2, not MIN Qty. I've fixed it as of 2am. My apologies

I am not the one who complained about this .

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Small vapeshop, excellent juice, big sale: Madtown Vapor is giving 20% off on everything in the store, juice (including their drip line) and hardware.

He doesn't have a jillion flavors, but the dozen or so (of 40ish available) I've tried seem excellent to me. A+ on customer service. A+ on price and quality, speed of shipping. Regular price on juice is $5 for 15 mL; $8.99 for 30 - take 20% off that with code:TURKEY Thursday, Friday, &Saturday

www.madtownvap.com

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got some good deals on a skin and holder at Jwraps.com

Laurel, did you receive Whiskeys generous offer , the mechanical mod that she sent you , you should be looking for batteries and a charger imo.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Laurel, did you receive Whiskeys generous offer , the mechanical mod that she sent you , you should be looking for batteries and a charger imo.
The Mailman just left! I'm going to check the mailbox now!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Mailman just left! I'm going to check the mailbox now!

Doesn't matter when you get it , did you get batteries or a charger for it because it's not much good without them lol . Maybe she sent you those as well i don't know.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doesn't matter when you get it , did you get batteries or a charger for it because it's not much good without them lol . Maybe she sent you those as well i don't know.
She sent me a battery! :) I need to get a charger though. I've heard the intellicharger is good.
I've been sick, so other than Thanksgiving, I haven't left the house except to work. :(

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She sent me a battery! :) I need to get a charger though. I've heard the intellicharger is good.
I've been sick, so other than Thanksgiving, I haven't left the house except to work. :(

Get a Nitecore Intellicharger than , you don't need the D2 , get an I2 , they work fine and their cheap . Whiskey really came through for you , class act for sure.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, @Whiskey is my hero right now. So. Much. Generosity.

If you have one battery your going to cuss yourself for not buying another during these sales , definitely have two minimum if you want to vape consistently on your new mod.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you have one battery your going to cuss yourself for not buying another during these sales , definitely have two minimum if you want to vape consistently on your new mod.
What's the best brand? And what website should I get it from?

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
KPBLACKFRIDAY20 code http://www.kidneypuncher.com/ Atlantis Coil Heads .5 ohm - 5 pack
COIL-ATLANTIS-.5ohm 2 $21.00 USD $42.00 USD
Subtotal: $42.00 USD
Coupon Code (KPBLACKFRIDAY20): -$8.40 USD
Shipping: $3.54 USD
Grand Total: $37.14 USD
Hi. Does anyone know if they ship outside the us? Tried contacting them thru facebook but it semd me to a bigcommerce page.. thanks

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FLUID BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
20% off EVERYTHING! (including GG products and the CyBorg C3!)
No coupon necessary, discounts reflected at checkout.
Even applies to on sale items!
http://www.fluidvaper.com

VUBF.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Does anyone know if they ship outside the us? Tried contacting them thru facebook but it semd me to a bigcommerce page.. thanks

Ah, evil FB..lol No worry, bigcommerce is the cart software...many stores use it.

But, if ya go to their actual website, you'd find this: http://www.kidneypuncher.com/international-orders/

Which doesn't help, as PR is technically part of the USA but is not CONUS...I'd email them and ask.

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/pages/Contact.html

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
More Zample Box Deals

40% off the ZB 30 watt box mod (code = BFRIDAYZBMOD)
https://www.zamplebox.com/shop/product/357642_ZampleBox+Box+Mod+(30+Watt)

25% off the Aspire sub-ohm battery/mod (code = BFRIDAYSUBOHM)
https://www.zamplebox.com/shop/product/5478745_Aspire+CF+Sub-Ohm+Battery

25% off 18650 purple eFest batteries (code = BFRIDAYEFEST)
https://www.zamplebox.com/shop/product/3073141_High+Performance+35amp+2500mAh+Battery+by+EFEST

10% off Zample Box Gold Membership (code = BFRIDAYGOLD)
https://www.zamplebox.com/subscribe/

Looks like they are allowing multiple codes in the same purchase so you don't have to pay the $4.99 each time. Unfortunately, I didn't see that until I placed my order.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where is the cheapest place to shop for mods with all the black Friday deals going on???

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! And like always i don't see puerto rico. :( thanks though

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BLACK FRIDAY AD 2.jpg
Ok folks ~~ First of all ---> HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Secondly, you've been asking for a list of what the Black Friday Sales look like and what will be released each hour. Now you can go to the website (http://www.vapingwatch.com/ ) and see exactly what is on sale, what the non-sale price is and when it will be offered. Remember that there are VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES, so if you see something you want, don't delay in checking out as it may not be available once you check out because someone got to the check out before you. If you don't already have an account on our website, you should set that up before the sale starts to allow for quicker checkout.
Also, don't forget that there is a 20% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING on our website ALL DAY LONG - FRIDAY, 11/28 - from 12:01 AM until 11:59 PM. Obviously, the 20% discount does not apply to BLACK FRIDAY SUPER DEALS.
After midnight tonight (11/27) you can access the BLACK FRIDAY DEALS directly by clicking here: http://www.vapingwatch.com/black-friday .
All of us here @ VapingWatch have worked hard on this sale to give you - our customers - the very best deal we can. This is our way to tell you how thankful we all are that you support us by choosing our products.
Good luck @ the sale and once again - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Oh yeah....Everything is Eastern Standard time- so hurry!! :)

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
KPBLACKFRIDAY20 code http://www.kidneypuncher.com/ Atlantis Coil Heads .5 ohm - 5 pack
COIL-ATLANTIS-.5ohm 2 $21.00 USD $42.00 USD
Subtotal: $42.00 USD
Coupon Code (KPBLACKFRIDAY20): -$8.40 USD
Shipping: $3.54 USD
Grand Total: $37.14 USD

Nearly went for that deal, but found them quite a bit cheaper, only down point, they don't actually have them to ship yet, but as not even got the Altantis yet, think I can wait

http://www.vapercompany.com/

D8ATLANTISHEADEigate Aspire Atlantis BVC Coil Head 0.5 ohm (Pre-order)2$18.95$37.90
DSC-33Thanksgiving1-$7.58-$7.58
Subtotal:$30.32
Tax:$0.00
Shipping Cost:$0.00
Grand Total:$30.32

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally ordered something! Dfwvapor has a code freeship for free shipping. I picked up two Smok Ace vv/vw mods for $7.98 each! They aren't the latest or greatest, but for that price, with free shipping, I couldn't resist! :) If you want a stainless mod, they are $2 more. I went with copper (color) and purple and saved the $2. These would be perfect for a newbie!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally ordered something! Dfwvapor has a code freeship for free shipping. I picked up two Smok Ace vv/vw mods for $7.98 each! They aren't the latest or greatest, but for that price, with free shipping, I couldn't resist! :) If you want a stainless mod, they are $2 more. I went with copper (color) and purple and saved the $2. These would be perfect for a newbie!
They are a good, solid all around mod for anyone...I picked up a SS one from DFW this morning for 9.99 with free shipping (already received tracking)....because I'm a mod whore and cant resist a great deal even if I have nearly 50 mods and dont NEED another....lol....I bought my GF a pink one some time back and she uses it every day....good quality for the money...

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's the best brand? And what website should I get it from?

That's not exactly a simple question but I assume you need an 18650 for this mech and almost anything in that size from the big electronics brands are 'the best' (Sony, Samsung, LG). But another great brand of 18650 is called AW and one of the best vendors for that brand is having a 15% off sale right now. Though there are better deals out there on perfectly good batteries but you'll have to go back through this thread for the highest percent off deals and look around at those sites to see what they have I guess.

http://www.rtdvapor.com/new-aw-imr-18650-3-7v-2200mah/

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's not exactly a simple question but I assume you need an 18650 for this mech and almost anything in that size from the big electronics brands are 'the best' (Sony, Samsung, LG). But another great brand of 18650 is called AW and one of the best vendors for that brand is having a 15% off sale right now. Though there are better deals out there on perfectly good batteries but you'll have to go back through this thread for the highest percent off deals and look around at those sites to see what they have I guess.

http://www.rtdvapor.com/new-aw-imr-18650-3-7v-2200mah/
I ordered an Intellicharger and some 18650 Panasonic batteries. They'll be here Monday.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Now why did I go there...saw this...o_O

EA Mod AFC by Electric Angel
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $119.99

Maybe not the best deal ever, but not bad...
I really wanted one of those when they first came out.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Note RTD sale is 50% off on attys and mods. Pretty decent selection too; not majority authentic.

BF50

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RTD is the first place that had the AW 800 mah 12 amp 18350 batteries. They have good stuff.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Somebody just post me a link to a Yihi SXmini @ 25% off. #TeamLazyShopper

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not horror on my pov but more of jump scare lol. Ima se if they ship my way i like them boge's. Btw what would be good a mini protank 2 a mini aspire nautilus if im not mistaken a mini kanger aerotank or a mini protank 3 eV for the mvp?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have to understand. Muth is old and old people are like children: easily confused by things that seem painfully obvious to the typical adult and remarkably predisposed to whining and temper tantrums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you take that back right now or be prepared to be bitchslapped! sissy-fight-smiley.gif

richardrpsgt

Member For 4 Years
Not horror on my pov but more of jump scare lol. Ima se if they ship my way i like them boge's. Btw what would be good a mini protank 2 a mini aspire nautilus if im not mistaken a mini kanger aerotank or a mini protank 3 eV for the mvp?
IMO the nautilus mini is the best of your choices, and actually the best available without maybe going with a rebuildable. The Atlantis is better but will not fire on an mvp.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely get the mini Naughty. The Mini Protank 2s are very tight draw and you just can't loosen them up without getting dry hits. They are great tasting for a lot of juices but gunk up so fast. The heads for the Nautilus cost more but they are really worth it in flavor and vapor production.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMO the nautilus mini is the best of your choices, and actually the best available without maybe going with a rebuildable. The Atlantis is better but will not fire on an mvp.

Muchas gracias! I was actually looking at that one right now. Into the cart it goes :)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely get the mini Naughty. The Mini Protank 2s are very tight draw and you just can't loosen them up without getting dry hits. They are great tasting for a lot of juices but gunk up so fast. The heads for the Nautilus cost more but they are really worth it in flavor and vapor production.
Yeah i just saw that they are really expensive but if i don't have to mechanic the thing then it's cool. Thanks! :)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i just saw that they are really expensive but if i don't have to mechanic the thing then it's cool. Thanks! :)
I'm definitely not a heavyweight vaper. I ADV the mini naughty with a 1.8 BVC @ 12.5 watts (iStick 12.5 watts...probably more like 14 watts) day in day out. The coils last a long time but what finally makes them need replacing is the filler gets charred. You will taste them flattening out when that time comes. Watch Vapor Joe's for deals on coils and be sure to get the ones that say that they are for the Mini.

Last edited:

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm definitely not a heavyweight vaper. I ADV the mini naughty with a 1.8 BVC @ 12.5 watts day in day out. The coils last a long time but what finally makes them need replacing is the filler gets charred. You will taste them flattening out when that time comes. Watch Vapor Joe's for deals on coils and be sure to get the ones that say that they are for the Mini.
Well it does come with one in the tank and an extra one for $24. I think I'll just get it and buy extra heads later.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'd say not to discount the Aerotanks either..I love mine. and the heads are cheaper. ;-)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd say not to discount the Aerotanks either..I love mine. and the heads are cheaper. ;-)

I was a slow convert to the Naughty. I love my Aerotanks and they are easy to rebuild, if you like that sort of thing. I sat down today and figured out how to rebuild the Naughty. Getting the coils apart is pretty easy using a 1/4 inch punch to knock out the coil saddle. I like to experiment with different fillers, like layers of SS mesh and cotton.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have to understand. Muth is old and old people are like children: easily confused by things that seem painfully obvious to the typical adult and remarkably predisposed to whining and temper tantrums.

Muth could not figure out that the inability to place an item in her cart meant that it was unavailable and now is obviously upset that vendors don't have an unlimited supply of merchandise to sell at below cost prices. Me too!!! Damn you for not having that special gizmo for $5 less than it would ordinarily cost! Quit changing your store policy to show "sold out" when you no longer have any in stock! This is tyranny and bedlam. Have you no decency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to understand, @Austin81 is an asshole with no real clue as to what happened, but wants to step in and talk shit anyway because he feels safe in the dark of his mom's basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors