Become a Patron!

OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a thought....after the holiday's are over and the certain vendors that "hold" back stock and number fudging all of a sudden want to get inventory sold have some folks remembering some of the tactics used to gain sales, will wonder why some customers will not choose them for future buys, me being one of many who remember stunts like this very well.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed , it amazes me how some will just stick it to you without any thought about how that customer will view the experience down the line .

"News Flash vendors" , we are not going to purchase from you ever again , think hard before deciding to not honor something , it will most likely cost you a hell of a lot more money than you think , and a lot of bad press to go along with it .

Is it fair ? Sometimes and sometimes not but these days with social media businesses got to be extra careful.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did see that one, I was hoping that there was more, something I might have missed

Nope, actually Ecigxpress has some things , what are you looking for?

what deals do they have today? it looks like the regular %10 off is what they are doing

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what deals do they have today?

Sorry man , i don't have the time to do all the research and see what sites are offering what , i'm lucky i can remember the sites at all.

Maine2014

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still a Few Cool Things at VapingWorld, a Couple at DfWVapor.. Seems like Today it's Mostly eLiquid Deals which is okay too. Saw a Couple 30-50+ eLiq Site Sales on another Forum..

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I picked up a Vaporflask v2 DNA 40 from AvailVapor.com for $285! I got to play with one recently and i cannot wait for this to come in!

Very nice , i won't spend that kind of dough on a vaping device but enjoy it .

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, you did post it but apparently "Double" missed it lol.
Haha, this moved pretty quick and didn't give most of these "deals" a second glance. Never hurts maybe someone missed it I suppose

www.BOOMSAP.com All eJuice is currently 30% OFF with FREE SHIPPING to customers in the United States today; make sure to use Coupon Code: "cybermonday" to get the discount along with the shipping! No minimum order, option for Paypal, orders ship next day!

The Charlie: A delicious mix of Honeydew and Gummi Fish candy, this juice is bright and tangy, with a sweet finish. Perfect for those who enjoy bold fruits, gummi candies, or a mix of both!

The Doctor: A rich blueberry vanilla blend that is sure to take your taste buds out of this world! A light and creamy taste that won’t overpower, this is the perfect ejuice for an all day vape for the blueberry lover!

The Bender: This is the caramel cinnamon danish that you’ve been waiting for! If you’re a fan of cinnamon breakfast, you’re in for a tasty, enjoyable vape! Not too dry, a smooth, clean flavor that brings vapers back for more!

The Professor: Good news everyone! The Professor is a tried and true banana walnut blend. In the mood for a rich, nutty flavor that is sure to remind you of baking in the fall? This eJuice is for you!

The Stark: Winter is here! An exotic Asian berry blend of lychee and menthol, this ejuice caters to those who favor a cool, refreshing vape

boomSapCyberMonday.jpeg

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.lightningvapes.com/

NhGbvOl.jpg
Wow love LV. Ordered coil gig 100ft of wire and ego to 510 adapter for under 12 bucks with free ship

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a ton of stuff form DFW & it come today.. That's what I call fast!!

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I didn't shop DFW's because of the sales tax here in Texas but my blackfriday order from Eciggity is already here from Hawaii. Sometimes things move better than you'd expect.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed , it amazes me how some will just stick it to you without any thought about how that customer will view the experience down the line .

"News Flash vendors" , we are not going to purchase from you ever again , think hard before deciding to not honor something , it will most likely cost you a hell of a lot more money than you think , and a lot of bad press to go along with it .

Is it fair ? Sometimes and sometimes not but these days with social media businesses got to be extra careful.

Sometimes it can pay to grouse a bit about bad service online. You might be sitting there politely waiting on an order for weeks and some guy will poke his head up and say "Oh I got that!". About then you realize that they misplaced your order.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nahh, it's purely spite , vendors love to see me suffer lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Anyone know of a great sale on EHPro Kayfun RBA's?

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I picked up a Vaporflask v2 DNA 40 from AvailVapor.com for $285! I got to play with one recently and i cannot wait for this to come in!
Long overdue for a 100 watt clone, IMO. Stick an SX350 in there and I would definitely go for one anywhere that I could get it below 200.

Uncle Mike

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
UMELIXIR.COM use coupon code "cyber" for 45% off your entire order!!!!

Ninja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did they charge you VA sales tax ? I'm trying to order but even after putting my info in it is trying to charge me tax even though I'm out of state.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did they charge you VA sales tax ? I'm trying to order but even after putting my info in it is trying to charge me tax even though I'm out of state.

That just means it's personal , they saw your name and for whatever reason their just not getting a good vibe from you . Happens to me all the time , try not to take it personally lol.

Ninja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That just means it's personal , they saw your name and for whatever reason their just not getting a good vibe from you . Happens to me all the time , try not to take it personally lol.
LOL, haha good one VH, called them and I guess it's a VA law thing. Guess I need to get up to date on all my tax law stuff. hehe

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me, I'm doing the happy dance. Ordered the nautilus mini(thriftyecig) an mvp2(my freedom smoke) and a zamplebox gold sub on saturday and the all shipped today yaaaay.. that's some awesome customer service...

I saw an awesome deal for the 134 mini (around $60) from a vendor that I think I linked from this thread, then lost it

Has anyone here seen it???

Last edited:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered Friday night, picked up 2 vw mods for 8 each with free shipping. They shipped Saturday and arrived here in Massachusetts today! I am more than ecstatic! Will defenitely be ordering fro this company more often!

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
Vapor Craze (vaporcraze.net) is having a Cyber Monday sale as well. They aren't advertising this much, but to get there from the homepage, just go to the e-Liquid drop-down. I've also posted direct links below.
You can get another 15% off coupon code if you sign up for their newsletter; just look for the orange button at the bottom right of the screen.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If any vendors still have great deals this week please don't be shy , i'm sure we would appreciate knowing about it.

Maine2014

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had like 4 Small Orders, First $12 one came Today with Smoktech ACE, Innokin Gladius Tank Kit and a Smoktech 6ml Tank. Never Gotten an APV and Two Quality Tanks for that Price Before. Pretty Happy with the Deals I got there. The other 3 Orders are on their way but for some reason this one came Priority and the rest were Shipped Regular Mail. Dunno Why Since I Used The FreeShip Code on all of them. All in All I got 2 Smok ACE's(One Copper Colored Aluminum and one Stainless Steel!) 6 Innokin Gladius Kits each w/ 3 Coils and 5-6 other Smok Tanks for $35 All Together! Wish I got more deals like that.. ;-)

Maine2014

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also got the SS Ace & it is nice. For a $10 mod, it flipping rocks!
Yeah, a SS Ace for $10 is an Awesome Deal.. I got my Copper Colored Aluminum One Today, Can't Wait for the Stainless Steel to come, Might Sell this one and Keep the SS.

Maine2014

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also got the SS Ace & it is nice. For a $10 mod, it flipping rocks!
bgaulding did you get any of the Innokin Gladius Kits they had for $3.39..? On the Specials Page it Showed them for $16.99, Only if you Clicked on it did it Show the $3.39 Price. I think that's why they Lasted like 3 Days in Stock. I was Pretty Impressed with that Deal.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bgaulding did you get any of the Innokin Gladius Kits they had for $3.39..? On the Specials Page it Showed them for $16.99, Only if you Clicked on it did it Show the $3.39 Price. I think that's why they Lasted like 3 Days in Stock. I was Pretty Impressed with that Deal.

Thats just wrong , how can they do that lol.

Maine2014

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very Tricky! I couple different Mods and Tanks were like that. Then it would show the real price.. Th Site seemed kinda walked out at times, it would show the wrong pictures for items or were it usually says "Buy Now" It Showed a Picture of Some E Liquid.. Kinda Odd..

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I tried every way that I could to get the Angelcigs discount to at least cover the shipping and gave up. They lost about half a dozen sales to me over that. The people who buy a lot of gear, have a lot of gear. It's no big deal to even pay a couple of bucks more to FastTech, still get it cheaper, and just wait a couple of weeks.

We have a 5% code available, can't you apply it? Can you please pm me your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors