Become a Patron!

Official good results with a dual 18650 mod (G-Priv 220) and 30 amp batteries.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I've been using the Sense Blazer 200 tank (not with the blazer mod) and testing the fun, portable G-Priv and TFV8 V8-T10 coils at 125W max with air holes completely open safely reading 31 amps at most while using LG HB6s and I have to say it's more ridiculous in terms of vapor than I even need and will,stick with V8-T8 coils from now on. Though, I vape that coil at 102W and fog out my whole condo. Those taste great and I'm glad I don't need to go,near the 180W max suggested power. Those who doubt the dual battery mods of this generation are obviously not trying them out. I dont need more than 125W ever and everything is safe. My resistance is one hundredth off, .16ohms while it's a .15ohm coil but every mod ever does this to me so it's fine. Bottom line is I will use my Marshall G320 for the TFV12 when it's released but now my favorite device is surprisingly sufficient and I'm not a dripper but I can't imagine any more vapor or flavor for the life of me. Definitely the Smok G-Priv and TFV8 coils are the recipe for cloud chasing. I've never had so much fun in my life and was always wondering what it was like to be a cloud chaser and manufacturers coils on a VW mod showed me what ive been missing. Just letting all those drippers know they aren't in there own club any more. Yeah its cheaper to build my own coils but I'm not able with my fat fingers. This is the new vaping age, boys and girls.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So I've been using the Sense Blazer 200 tank (not with the blazer mod) and testing the fun, portable G-Priv and TFV8 V8-T10 coils at 125W max with air holes completely open safely reading 31 amps at most while using LG HB6s and I have to say it's more ridiculous in terms of vapor than I even need and will,stick with V8-T8 coils from now on. Though, I vape that coil at 102W and fog out my whole condo. Those taste great and I'm glad I don't need to go,near the 180W max suggested power. Those who doubt the dual battery mods of this generation are obviously not trying them out. I dont need more than 125W ever and everything is safe. My resistance is one hundredth off, .16ohms while it's a .15ohm coil but every mod ever does this to me so it's fine. Bottom line is I will use my Marshall G320 for the TFV12 when it's released but now my favorite device is surprisingly sufficient and I'm not a dripper but I can't imagine any more vapor or flavor for the life of me. Definitely the Smok G-Priv and TFV8 coils are the recipe for cloud chasing. I've never had so much fun in my life and was always wondering what it was like to be a cloud chaser and manufacturers coils on a VW mod showed me what ive been missing. Just letting all those drippers know they aren't in there own club any more. Yeah its cheaper to build my own coils but I'm not able with my fat fingers. This is the new vaping age, boys and girls.
regulated mods work different. the output amps isn't equal to the battery draw amps. for instance in my testing of the battlestar the board peaked out at 44 amps but my battery draw was only about 24 amps. I made this video to explain it all. If you are vaping at 125 watts even with dead batteries (3 volts each) you'd only be pulling 21 amps.

VU Sponsors