Become a Patron!

Ohm Ohm Ohm...Cloudy Vapemas!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c18f2913b9bcd2cc7dd3c0d05a35de34.jpg

It’s that time of year again and was just curious about what type of vaping gear/accessories/juice/etc folks are putting on their Vapemas lists and hoping to get from Jolly Ole Saint Nic...

I’m a Mech junkie and what tops my list is a Copper SZX Hybrid Mech Bundle from Sub Ohm Innovations.
Wouldn’t be upset to find a regulated device in the form of an Hohm Wrecker G2, or even a squonker setup such as the Vandy Vape Pulse 24 Kit with accompanying Pulse 24 RDA. And I definitely wouldn’t turn my nose up at a stocking full of Sony VTC5A’s and various “plug and play” drip tips and sleeves and battery wraps!
Sound off on what you’d like to wake up to getting Vapemas Morning!
cbef7d789098edaccb060898e06ec455.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My list is pretty small. We've gotten to the point where we buy or own presents, but there is always a few unknown surprises. Only caveat is that with the known gifts we bought for ourselves is that they get wrapped up and put under the tree for Christmas morning.

1. Hcigar VT Inbox (should be here Tuesday)
2. Pulse 24
3. Another Pulse 22
4. One of the new Pulse kits. I love the look of the translucent covers.
5. Crap tone of more batteries
6. Daedalus Coil Jig

Yep. I've become a Pulse fanboy.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking forward to getting my silver Alpha One 222W TC by ... sigh ... VooPoo.

And the Wasp Nano is going to be fun to use and play with, too.

edit: Whoops, forgot about the Smoant Charon 218W in copper coming in any day now, how could I? Pappa got options this year.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
edit: Whoops, forgot about the Smoant Charon 218W in copper coming in any day now, how could I? Pappa got options this year.

Would’ve loved to put that gorgeous Charon on my list, but alas, I flirt with that .10 ohm limit far too often with my coils to be able to get a regulated device with such a limit.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Probably gonna grab the Kaos Spectrum, some batteries, maybe a couple items from bull city. Though my nic might run out, so may need to grab some more from vaperstek.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought a Sonar custom box for myself. My wife won't buy me vape stuff because she's afraid to buy the wrong things.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wouldn’t mind a hexohm either but haven’t hinted it to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hexohm siriacha (want to have a go with series)
Comp lyfe mechs
Avid lyfe mechs
Vtc5a's
Some silver plated magnets for lyfe mods
That's it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hexohm siriacha (want to have a go with series)
Comp lyfe mechs
Avid lyfe mechs
Vtc5a's
Some silver plated magnets for lyfe mods
That's it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol...”That’s it” he says?
3ae0f11297af87702aeba76fca838df7.jpg

Edit: Apparently the cosmic universe didn’t realize I was just yanking your chain with that post. Definition of Instant Karma-Swapping out to a freshly charged battery in an Able Mod with a .10 build in the Goon sitting on it and forgetting the wick is bone dry when taking that first deep “fresh battery” hit! :Choke::Cough:

Last edited:

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
4 more broadsides
4 of the new broadside dripper
4 more admirals
SZX collectors copper
SZX mini rda
coil society warehouse in my backyard....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors