Become a Patron!

ohm reading keeps changing

samooo1994

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My ohm reading keeps changing from about 0.38 to around 0.50 ?? Why is this happening?

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure your screws are TIGHT and that the leads aren't touching any metal where you clipped them, clip them as close to the post as possible. Be careful if using a mech mod, shorts are no joke! If you can use a regulated device to get your coils glowing evenly before using a mech, a regulated is safe for this, it will tell you something's wrong, not specifically but it will say check atomizer or some such message and not fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samooo1994

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Make sure your screws are TIGHT and that the leads aren't touching any metal where you clipped them, clip them as close to the post as possible. Be careful if using a mech mod, shorts are no joke! If you can use a regulated device to get your coils glowing evenly before using a mech, a regulated is safe for this, it will tell you something's wrong, not specifically but it will say check atomizer or some such message and not fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably should have mentioned the fact that my multimeter wont turn off either for the last few hours, it has 3 red lines and when I turn it off they only dim when they should dissappear. I'm leaving it on overnight it's not like I have a choice and hoping when the battery dies and I recharge it will fix itself, is this more likely to be the problem? Can I fix my contact screen on my atty to make it read better? I'm sure I have no shorts

FinerVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had the same problem with my IPV. At first the resistance would jump to 2.5omh, then back to normal 1.5omh. Found out that my Kayfun was't screwed all the way. Simple contact problem.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had the same problem with my IPV. At first the resistance would jump to 2.5omh, then back to normal 1.5omh. Found out that my Kayfun was't screwed all the way. Simple contact problem.
Had the exact same problem with a 50 watt istick. Just screw those attys down snug!

VU Sponsors