Become a Patron!

Ohmega Alpha One Tank

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When Vapor World had their sale I saw this Tank for $9.99, said what the hell and picked a couple up. You know what? I'm liking it.

The machining is good, simple/clean design and easy to build on. I popped a quick 28x2/36 SS fused Clapton in and it ohmed out to 0.4. I'm impressed with the flavor and vape. For my Mech's I need to build a tad lower, think I'll put a build in my other at around 0.3. But I popped it on my Reuleaux DNA 200 with temp control and I'm getting a really good Vape.

Yeah, I like it so far, let's see how I feel after about a week or so.

515c7ffcfa5a82aa805245d313d7c61a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When Vapor World had their sale I saw this Tank for $9.99, said what the hell and picked a couple up. You know what? I'm liking it.

The machining is good, simple/clean design and easy to build on. I popped a quick 28x2/36 SS fused Clapton in and it ohmed out to 0.4. I'm impressed with the flavor and vape. For my Mech's I need to build a tad lower, think I'll put a build in my other at around 0.3. But I popped it on my Reuleaux DNA 200 with temp control and I'm getting a really good Vape.

Yeah, I like it so far, let's see how I feel after about a week or so.

515c7ffcfa5a82aa805245d313d7c61a.jpg

May I ask why the build for the mech should be .3 ohms? .4 ohms wouldn't work well? Thanks!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May I ask why the build for the mech should be .3 ohms? .4 ohms wouldn't work well? Thanks!
Depends on the device, single coil I like to build around 0.4 like with my Kayfun, Crown I and Crown II. But with this Tank for my taste I need to drop it down a bit to 0.3. Like single coil RDA's like the Hadaly, I've got a 0.5 ohm build in it and I need to jump it up to 0.6.

It all depends on the device, that's part of the fun of Mech's. Each combination is unique ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually no, they seem to be just right.

Later tonight I'm going to pop a lower build in for my Mech's and see how things go.

But initially I'm pretty impressed. After a week or so I'm going to give a try at doing a paper review in the review section.

Awesome.
Good to know it was just me and my luck.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where to get spare glass for one of these? I decided to get mine out to build and I broke my spare glass!

Nothing on vaporsupply.com, but I ordered a kit from Vapor Knights USA but haven't heard a thing since I ordered last Friday 8/31.

Sidenote: did Ohmega Mods go out of business?

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors