Become a Patron!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too broke the glass on my alpha one 24mm tank. I love this tank but now I don't have glass! Does anybody know of other glass that fits this tank or is the only way to go is order glass or a new tank online?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too broke the glass on my alpha one 24mm tank. I love this tank but now I don't have glass! Does anybody know of other glass that fits this tank or is the only way to go is order glass or a new tank online?

Vapor world biz

I BAM

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone ever find a compatible glass tank? I have a useless RTA now...

Sent from the Death Star

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They changed the site and now I dont see jack for this arty. When I had mine (from you) the glass broke and I bought 2 sets of spares. Came with 2 sets of glass each and a post along with screws... for like $5. Too bad they dont seem to have them anymore
Vapor world biz

I BAM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They changed the site and now I dont see jack for this arty. When I had mine (from you) the glass broke and I bought 2 sets of spares. Came with 2 sets of glass each and a post along with screws... for like $5. Too bad they dont seem to have them anymore

Ohmega Mods seems to have gone belly up unfortubately. I thought their gear was quality for decent prices. Too bad.

I saved a broken section so maybe I can measure it and find something compatible. I'll post here if I do.

Sent from the Death Star

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Shit.... best single coil atty I ever tried....

VEGAN I AM!

VU Sponsors