Become a Patron!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I call this
King Kong 1&2
Love this tank,but it stays home most of the time... but when I take it out, I always bring a tweezer so I can pull my cotton plug for refill..

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I call this
King Kong 1&2
Love this tank,but it stays home most of the time... but when I take it out, I always bring a tweezer so I can pull my cotton plug for refill..
What cotton plug?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I let my juice holes fly wide open, just have to make sure the tank doesn't wind up laying on it's side....lol.

I love the Calypso too, just a great tank. I took it with a bunch of my other favorite tanks to meet a friend at a vape shop. The Calypso was the definite star of that show, she looks sexy and vapes like a like a minx.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
This tank is nice! I bought a black one and a stainless one for about $9 each from vapor world. What a steal on a great tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
how did it come DOA? maybe i should open mine and check lol

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how did it come DOA? maybe i should open mine and check lol
I didn't totally disassemble it but I have to assume the PEEK insulator isn't insulating.
I have a Ijoy Combo RDTA that no longer works unless I apply pressure to one side that I am assuming is the same case.
That one though would be on me, I think I overtightened it after changing decks.
I'll verify that once I change the deck back.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I didn't totally disassemble it but I have to assume the PEEK insulator isn't insulating.
I have a Ijoy Combo RDTA that no longer works unless I apply pressure to one side that I am assuming is the same case.
That one though would be on me, I think I overtightened it after changing decks.
I'll verify that once I change the deck back.
i should check mine but i have so many attys to use in waiting. and my 30mm supreme is arriving today so i kinda wanna jump on that ASAP

VU Sponsors