Become a Patron!

Ohms reading high on mod

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Releaux rx mini with a Baby Beast tank. The coil in the tank is .6 ohms. The mod reads 1.04 ohms. Every tank I put on it reads high. The voltage reads high as well, I assume to compensate for the high ohm reading. It seems to work okay. It is just anoying. I vape fairly low watts so it seems okay. Any thoughts, comments, or solutions for this problem?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
try this dude.

Resistance Locking:

With your atomizer attached to the device and the device turned on:

• Press and hold the Fire Button and the Up Button at the same time for 5 seconds.
  • The screen will adjust to display a padlock next to the ohms instead of the ohms symbol.
To Unlock the resistance, repeat the above sets.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I do that it goes to a logo on or off screen. When I do it with the mod off it goes to a temperature control 1 2 or 3 screen. Any ideas?

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have the same problem with my rx300. Coil says .15 but reads at .2X. If I crank down (a lil forcefully sometimes) the tank a bit I can get the ohms to be much closer to what its supposed to be. Not sure if its the connector or the pin inside not makin full contact but thats just my observation.

Assumin this mod is the same one you mentioned in another topic about sliding on the asphault. I am guessin that may have damaged your connector.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It appears to be the coils I have been using. I put another tank on and it reads much closer to correct. It has always been off a little.

VU Sponsors