Become a Patron!

Oil Soluble Flavorings

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's up with the 27 new oil soluble flavorings over at Wizard Labs? I do most of my ordering from BCF these days, but I do occasionally peruse the WL site, and since I was going to order some STIXX mix sweetener (and can't get this at BCF) I wanted to ask about these.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless they are meant for a different application. Flavoring like CBD vape products? That is all I can think of. They aren't listed that way though.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless they are meant for a different application. Flavoring like CBD vape products? That is all I can think of. They aren't listed that way though.
I doubt it! The flavorings are listed in the "one shot" tab. They should list a disclaimer or the product as not safe for inhalation. Thanks for making this post. It might help newer diy'ers avoid possible lipoid pneumonia.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are also listed under the flavor wizard in the flavor lab tab. Where all the other e-juice concentrates are sold. Very confusing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe someone needs to email them. That's pretty serious I'd say. Selling something for vaping that's known to make you sick. At least it tastes better than a cigarette

VU Sponsors