Become a Patron!

Okay just looking for info...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure where. Liion wholesale only has one brand but 10amp. Some members have gotten into tiny mechs lately. @Gadget, @jmoney426... Maybe they can help

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure where. Liion wholesale only has one brand but 10amp. Some members have gotten into tiny mechs lately. @Gadget, @jmoney426... Maybe they can help

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
The Keeppower 18350s are the best performing ones that I've used. 10A 1100mah
I also have the Vapcells that Mooch recently removed from his recommended battery list because the changed cells but kept the same specs.
FWIW, I can definitely feel the difference in the vape. The Keeppowers hit much harder and last longer. https://www.illumn.com/18350-keeppower-imr18350-1200mah-high-discharge-flat-top.html

Sent from the Death Star

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looking for 18350 batteries. High CDR ones. Such thing? Need to make Hammer mod clone work decently. Any ideas?

Man that looks fucking rad. Like some Viking shit

If they ever make something like that but for 21700s and a big fat RDA, I'd drool over it more

Edit: What what, they can take 18650s too?!?!? Got to research this

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
18350, 18500 & 18650 with sleeves. It is very cool looking.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ASPIRE 18350:

Rated Capacity: 1300 mAh

Max pulse discharge current: 15 Amp

Nominal Voltage: 3.7 Volts.

Target resistance: 0.3 Ohm is the lowest resistance recommended for these batteries

https://www.platinumvapeshiram.com/products/aspire-battery-18350?variant=12860275720259
This hammer will take 18650 &18500's as well but it doesn't look like a hammer with the provided adaptors. It just looks so cool with an Aspire Nautilus and a machiened ss drip tip. The vape is not so good. But it looks cool as heck. I can thank @jwill for the coolness he pifed them to me. Gave one to my roommate. He smokes hookah and he loves it. It attracts attention at the hookah lounge he goes to. But yeah it is a novelty however I am proud to own it as a colectors piece. Thank you @jwill!!! Good stuff.
Sent from Amchitka
Yes that's pretgood. Thank you.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that those were discontinued, but here they are lol. Anyone know what the CDR is on these?

Sent from the Death Star
Maybe 10a?
Their is a mooch posting about this battery on Facebook but I dont have an account. Just use google guys it's easy

Sent from Amchitka

VU Sponsors