Become a Patron!

Old lurker - made account

P35

Member For 4 Years
Howdy V.U., I have used this site for some time to find the answers to my questions about this mod - or that tank, or how to do this and that. Figured maybe its about time I stepped up and just made an account.

My wife and I (probably like many here) used vaping to kick the cig's - and never looked back. We've gone through many different setup's and styles over the several years we've been vaping, and have just enjoyed it more and more.

Recently, when it was time to get a new tank (the TFV8 Big Baby), I found that it had a RDTA deck in it. Well my interest's got the better of me and I started building on it. Really enjoyed it, much more than just a drop in coil, and just yesterday bought a Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA to step it up a notch. So I guess I can say, I am really experimenting with the building style now, and really enjoying it.

thanks

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground P35 glad you came out of lurk mode :cheers:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Glad you signed on!
:wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

P35

Member For 4 Years
Good choice, love the flavor on that sucker!

So I have heard! My initial reactions have been so so. Coming off my TFV8 burning at .33ish ohms to this at .09ish ohms..its definitely a different step. I am fairly sure I need a different mod to handle this tank (smok procolor 225wTC). Either that or I am doing something wrong - but thats a conversation for the builders corner ;).

Thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will be "that guy" asking ridiculous questions - but I will try to search first. haha

VU Sponsors