Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening Old Pharts, I crutched my way out here to say hi to all my friends, probably wont be here for long only till the pain makes me go back and put my knee up. Yes i am really fucked up on pain pills too so if I sound goofier than usual pleas just ignore me

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good evening Old Pharts, I crutched my way out here to say hi to all my friends, probably wont be here for long only till the pain makes me go back and put my knee up. Yes i am really fucked up on pain pills too so if I sound goofier than usual pleas just ignore me

:hug:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Jimi. Nice to see you are still alive and.... Now get well so that phrase can be completed. That's an order, troops.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey Jimi, ya old Phart ... nice to see ya back :)

Head out any time you need to. Glad to see ya in the meantime and hope you have a better day tomorrow.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helped a friend out today who's house was flooded .. it's pretty much totaled. Water everywhere in the house.
248e230943a5aac7afff90058c3c3ee4.jpg

VU Sponsors