Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frozen biscuits are still in the oven. Now if I can just keep the wifes weiner dog from eating them all.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A sad story.
My workshop burned totally up last week. My lifes collection of tools all gone.
VERY hot fire had a truck with a tank of gas, lawnmowers full of gas a tractor and 2 oxy and 1 acy tank full in there...

Is a man still a man without his tools?

Just ordered new soldering station and such from Amazon.
Going on a HF run in the next couple of days.
And prolly some Kobalt tools from Lowes.
My woodworking tools, Air compressor and welders and such will have to wait till I have a new place to put them.
Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. Honestly don't know what else to say.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. Honestly don't know what else to say.

yeah sucks but getting better. At least the house was just singed on one end because I was hosing it down when the FD arrived.
But had they not got here I would be moving in with Andria.

Apparently lost 1 cat the others survived fine.
A bit less traumatized than I and the wife.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About time you got here. We need to pass around your senior discount card for the buffet line.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”
I just figured out a while back that golden Corral does not offer seniors discount on Sunday...
Had not been to Hog Heaven in years.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah sucks but getting better. At least the house was just singed on one end because I was hosing it down when the FD arrived.
But had they not got here I would be moving in with Andria.

Apparently lost 1 cat the others survived fine.
A bit less traumatized than I and the wife.
Glad to hear you and the wife are okay aside from being traumatized. Did the FD give an indication what started the fire?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear you and the wife are okay aside from being traumatized. Did the FD give an indication what started the fire?
Nope had a wood stove ging on low. Everything was fine about 1 hour before.
Neighbot has security camera aimed in my direction (wise move ) reviewed his footage and said it was fine and just blossemed into full fire.
I figure cats or racoons knocked something flamable off a shelf or something or had a m*th lab going....

filled the area with flamable fumes and it flash fired.

future... all flamables in seperate little building....

Last edited by a moderator:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Soon as the biscuits are out of the oven I will toss em to ya so you can jam em up and toss em back so I can lick the jam off.
Hey, this place is already crowded... we might hit a few of the newer OP's while throwing these jam-cover biscuits. I hope they don't mind too much and just throw 'em on at the next person.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Serious discussions going on here. Not for young ears.

Ohh they are just texting on their phones anyway and not paying us any attention.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey, this place is already crowded... we might hit a few of the newer OP's while throwing these jam-cover biscuits. I hope they don't mind too much and just throw 'em on at the next person.

They’ll learn when to duck soon enough.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sure this is not their first biscuit toss?

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope had a wood stove ging on low. Everything was fine about 1 hour before.
Neighbot has security camera aimed in my direction (wise move ) reviewed his footage and said it was fine and just blossemed into full fire.
I figure cats or racoons knocked something flamable off a shelf or something or had a m*th lab going....

filled the area with flamable fumes and it flash fired.

future... all flamables in seperate little building....
I've always wondered why I don't get along with cats and now I know why, M*th heads.

Seriously though, happy you are alright. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ever get the bobcat started Rich?
Not yet. Temp still well below freezing. Supposed to be near 30 tomorrow, so I'll give it another try. If not, gonna have to call a neighbor to clear the driveway or I'll never be able to get out of here. My broken back cannot shovel the whole damn driveway.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well it’s bedtime for this OP. Gotta grab some shut eye and off to work tomorrow. Those biscuits don’t buy themselves you know. Have a good night my friends. See you all tomorrow evening.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it’s bedtime for this OP. Gotta grab some shut eye and off to work tomorrow. Those biscuits don’t buy themselves you know. Have a good night my friends. See you all tomorrow evening.

Nite Papa, rest well.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I brought more biscuits!
0169317_630x355.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Because... it's always the dogs fault. Poor dog.
Yeah, the inside cats blame the Doberman and the Belgian Malinois (who seems to think she works for the CIA or FBI - claims she is the Sherrif in this house) and the outside cats blame both the Great Pyrenees. Poor dogs just never catch a break from all these cats.

VU Sponsors