Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha no.. I went to have a bowl of Vietnamese Pho.. noodled..
I’m doing okay.. been tied up with work and randomly been popping in the VU..
Everyone doing okay?
Been so busy, that every morning, I plan my day. It's the only way to get done what I need to without forgetting stuff. With my anniversary happening, I had to plan the next three days today.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So having bought a squonk box and RDA.. I’m loving it!
Thought about it while but finally decided to clear up a couple RTAs..
but squonking is so much simpler.. don’t have to worry about leaks and shiit lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but squonking is so much simpler.. don’t have to worry about leaks and shiit lol
The only way to fly.....!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Which is why I gave up on RTAs. I ordered RDTAs for the non-squonk mods I have.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna just keep my Zesthia RTA tho!
The only RTA I had that did not leak, was the Smok big baby beast, and only with factory coils. I gave it to the hubby. I am not a fan of factory coils. I just about got sick when I was looking at RTAs online with top airflow ports, and most of them have holes in the bottom to leak through. The bastards that make that shit must think we are all fucking retarded to think that shit is going to hold juice for longer than 5 minutes. But then, that shit is all Chinese made garbage.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or google drive...which I despise because of them knowing my business, but it's an option.
I won't "give" my un-copyrighted files to someone who will steal them and use (or misuse) them for their own profit. No Google or Facebutt or Twitter or...

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure.. I’ve used it for work before.. download link that’s shared expires in a week or so..
It looks rather like a Cloud application. I won't put anything up on a site that can take and use your data - even when they claim they don't, they do.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a good encrypted email service which is free (dark web shit). I just can't think of the name at the moment....I'll look tomorrow, if I remember. Couple of my buddies use it for buying (stock info).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was on TV cant remember the channel It was on at 8 tonight. It was really good. Theres a series coming on the web its called "healing from GMOs and all the diseases GMOs cause. It starts the 17th.
Hmmm....please let me know what channel it's on....I'll break my un-devotion to television.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is a good encrypted email service which is free (dark web shit). I just can't think of the name at the moment....I'll look tomorrow, if I remember. Couple of my buddies use it for buying (stock info).
Do both the sender and the receiver have to have the encryption codes?

VU Sponsors