Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FDA Alerts Health Care Professionals and Patients Not to Use Drug Products Intended to be Sterile from Promise Pharmacy

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is alerting health care professionals and patients not to use drug products intended to be sterile that were produced in an inadequately designed processing room and distributed by Promise Pharmacy, Palm Harbor, Florida, due to lack of sterility assurance. Administration of a non-sterile drug product intended to be sterile may result in serious and potentially life-threatening infections or death

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, so good evening to the two old pharts who showed up.
and...
uh, where was I? oh yeah,
good evening to the two old pharts who showed up
and...
(OK, will one of you save me before I get locked in this loop forever?)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, so good evening to the two old pharts who showed up.
and...
uh, where was I? oh yeah,
good evening to the two old pharts who showed up
and...
(OK, will one of you save me before I get locked in this loop forever?)
How was your day today my friend?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How was your day today my friend?
Same as always lately: colder than a well digger's ass in Alaska
(I know, Juice is about to tell me that they drill those today and never did dig with their asses) :huh:
OK, colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra (would that be Madonna?)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's still cold here not as bad as where you are.
Since we got an early winter does that mean we will get an early spring....Wait.... we don't get a spring anymore or a fall

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since we got an early winter does that mean we will get an early spring....Wait.... we don't get a spring anymore or a fall
Ya got that right. Maybe we should both move in with Juicy. She said earlier today that she is still having Fall and I'm not sure we even got one.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya got that right. Maybe we should both move in with Juicy. She said earlier today that she is still having Fall and I'm not sure we even got one.
I have this black cloud that follows me everywhere, so if I went it would be sure to follow and about the time we got there it would turn into the nastiest winter ever up there.:giggle:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it is all a state of mind, Jimi. Juice said she was having Fall but just a few miles away, it was snowing heavily. Juice has a good attitude. You choose to believe in black clouds. I choose to believe I need a drink.... now where did I leave my apple juice? o_O

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not much here still pretty cold out, makes it hard on these old bones. Just waiting for the ice to get thick enough here to go fishing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been juicing for the last 3 weeks and I feel so much better, it's great, everyone should try it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am fixing to do a juice fast - planning to start Thursday
That's great Lucy, it will make you feel so much better, I still have a huge salad every day with my juice just for the fiber and the full feeling, I am shooting for 90 days at a minimum. The organics here this time of year are high priced I can't imagine how much they are up where you live.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's great Lucy, it will make you feel so much better, I still have a huge salad every day with my juice just for the fiber and the full feeling, I am shooting for 90 days at a minimum. The organics here this time of year are high priced I can't imagine how much they are up where you live.

Definitely not cheap, but hey, neither is crap poison like potato chips or processed meat

Can't wait to do it in Hawaii on the cheap, lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much here still pretty cold out, makes it hard on these old bones. Just waiting for the ice to get thick enough here to go fishing.
Not having grown up in the north that just sounds so wrong to me :)
although I have had my reel freeze up while steelhead fishing.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Dale - how is life way past south of the border?!?
Nice Juice....how you doing?

Read your going to do a juice fast....so am I....scavended up a shitload of veggies, duh juicer isn't quite as good as the one at home, but does the trick.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nice Juice....how you doing?

Read your going to do a juice fast....so am I....scavended up a shitload of veggies, duh juicer it's quite as good as the one at home, but does the trick.

From your farm???

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup, he did......:vino:
I was worried that if you were going to be gone the rest of the month (is that still your plan?) that we wouldn't be hearing from you until you got back, and at least a few of us would really miss you. :) So, given that you are currently in EC and are still talking to us, can we expect regular communication?

Enjoy the R&R. I know you need it.

VU Sponsors