VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just sitting here with a cat on my lap, watching a commercial to sue if you take certain drugs and get genital gangrene

Humans are a strange bunch.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Y A W N . . . . . Doesn't seem to be anyone saying anything this late tonight, so I guess I'll just pop in long enough to say "good night." :mooncat:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ohh one of those lawyer commercials.
I take it you have not seen that one?

That's a negative - but damn, I've been missing out!

Guess the drug maker forgot to list gangrene in the genitals as a possible side effect?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jeez, guys, there seem to be several commercials now where you are supposed to sue someone because the drug (or a food or drinkl) gave you crotch rot (or some other life-threatening disease). Speaking of commercials...

How do you like finally finding out, after all these years of life, that all women are wearing the wrong size of menstrual pads? Or that all men and women should wear this new underwear because you all tend to piss your pants a few times a day. Or you need this drug to get hard and that latex sheath to not impregnate your partner, or this drug because your partner is the same sex as you and might get a disease from you, or....

I vote that ALL those damn commercials be removed from TV and stuck in the back pages of men's and women's magazine where they used to be. Oh, I forgot... today's generation never learned how to read, so all this shit must be available to those who spend their whole lives with their faces stuck in a smart phone screen. Can I transport back to 1960 now?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
as a female and a person who is only half Caucasian, 1960 can go suck it
Sorry you did not enjoy that time period. I grew up in a small town in western Oregon. I never knew a prejudiced person back then, whether it was race, sex, or any other alternatives to being a white anglo-saxon male. I also grew up in a female-dominant household (no father, just mom, sister, aunts, and several female cousins). If anyone acted better-then-thou, it was my cousin Patty. Oh, and my grandma was Cherokee, though she denied it all her life because she thought people would be nasty to her (maybe they were in her Oklahoma home, but not in rural Oregon).

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rich, what's shaking tonight
Just my right hand (the mousing hand). Seems my Ulnar nerve is acting up again. I'll shake it a bit and shut it up for awhile... maybe if I turn around from this computer and pet that huge furry beast (Willy - looks kinda like a Siberian Cat but he's a feral mutt who decided he had to live in the house with us -- absolutely gorgeous and his tail is almost as wide as his body).

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just on spam patrol

VU Sponsors