Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pfizer Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall for 2 Lots of Relpax (eletriptan hydrobromide) 40 mg Tablets Due to Potential Microbiological Contamination of Non-Sterile Products

Pfizer Inc. is voluntarily recalling Relpax (eletriptan hydrobromide) 40 mg tablets, lots AR5407 and CD4565, to the Patient level. Pfizer Inc. initiated this recall because these product lots may not meet Pfizer’s in-house microbiological specification for the potential presence of Genus Pseudomonas and Burkholderia.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To the little kitty, hope she is doing better.
He is doing better, but yesterday I found the love of my life dead in the highway ditch (likely a semi killed her instantly) and was so thoroughly crushed that I wasn't worth a damn for anything all day. Peanut was a two-year-old short hair calico (mostly white with a calico saddle) and she spent a great deal of time snuggling and kissing and rubbing her cheeks on me. I buried her in the garden, the soil thoroughly wetted with tears. While we have a lot of cats and each has his/her own special personality, no one can ever replace Peanut.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pfizer Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall for 2 Lots of Relpax (eletriptan hydrobromide) 40 mg Tablets Due to Potential Microbiological Contamination of Non-Sterile Products

Pfizer Inc. is voluntarily recalling Relpax (eletriptan hydrobromide) 40 mg tablets, lots AR5407 and CD4565, to the Patient level. Pfizer Inc. initiated this recall because these product lots may not meet Pfizer’s in-house microbiological specification for the potential presence of Genus Pseudomonas and Burkholderia.
Lot of outfits having a hard time keeping things "sterile"......................

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear about another loss, Rich.....................
They seem to be happening an awful lot this year... and after 14 years of not having one single critter killed on that damn highway, this past year has been nasty. And losing two dogs (not highway kills) and my oldest cat simply walking off into the wild yonder and never returning and... and... who's next? Me?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aww, that's so sad, Draconigena and Lannie. I'm so sorry.
My heart breaks hearing of fur babies leaving this realm.
Big Hugs to both of you :hug::hug:

Good hearing your kitty is doing better. Hope he continues on the road to being healthy

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Weird day, Dale. At sunrise, the sky was blue. By 9 AM, the thunderstorms and rain started and they have been on and off all day. It is 53 degrees, 65% humidity, and I am wondering how this can be the middle of August.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weather says it may hit 90 the week ahead in your area......damn, that is the strangest weather I think I've ever seen...one extreme to the other. It's no different here, 100+/- with blue skies till duh end of Sept.........:cry:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you and Lannie picked anything from the "limited" garden this year?
What I can find is still green. I really need to pull those damn weeds. And the cow corral has shit in it that is nearly 8 feet tall. Not sure the mower would even knock it over, much less mow it. I might have to go out there with the limb clippers.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I can find is still green. I really need to pull those damn weeds. And the cow corral has shit in it that is nearly 8 feet tall. Not sure the mower would even knock it over, much less mow it. I might have to go out there with the limb clippers.
It's been a fucked up past 12 months in the luck dept for you.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm just not ready for that.

So maybe I ought to go to bed. There's gorgeous little herringbone kitty who is trying to get my mind off of losing Peanut and she's asking me for snuggles, so I think I will oblige her. BS at ya later, Dale.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, most animals are opportunistic eaters. He who gets to the food soonest eats; the rest go hungry.

Went out to the garden today to pull those weeds so I could find the tomatoes. I had to mow the garden first because I kept tripping in the long shit. Then I found some ripe cherry tomatoes (damn, those are sweet), so we had a few with dinner. I'll have to spend a few more hours on that tomorrow and the burn pile is already getting heaped over with tons of nasty weeds.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right on, Rich...I love-um too. Brought a container full to my mothers house today.....strange the sun is killing the melons but not the "one" tomato (tree)....sob must be 5' tall now......:)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get thunderstorms last night?

Was cooler today, about 103......so (we) took the trucks to the car wash. Low humidity made it feel pretty darn good compared to the 110+ with humidity we've had the last few weeks.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of tall stuff... I told you about the 7-foot tall weeds in the cow corral, but I found an 8-foot ash tree in the garden today. Last year is was an 18" sapling and I ignored it. How the hell did it get so tall so quick?
Must be all the moisture this year?

The damn Mesquite trees grew about 6' this summer after all the rain we had during spring-summer transition.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does the house cool off after dark with the heat you have during the day......that is really nice sleeping weather (if the house cools).

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
they work very slow in South America....and I mean SLOW. That shit makes me nuts
I suppose anyone who works at a different pace than we do is gonna ruffle our feathers. :) After 15 years of being here in South Dakota, I still can't get used to the way they do things... "I'll be right over" seems to mean "some time today or maybe tomorrow if I discover I have to tie my shoe laces." Seems to me that no one in this state can keep an appointment.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I suppose anyone who works at a different pace than we do is gonna ruffle our feathers. :) After 15 years of being here in South Dakota, I still can't get used to the way they do things... "I'll be right over" seems to mean "some time today or maybe tomorrow if I discover I have to tie my shoe laces." Seems to me that no one in this state can keep an appointment.
Hahhaha....yeah I hear that......:teehee:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bob better damn well get done sooner than snow fall. I still have tons of shit to move.

Well, brother, I wore my ancient body out today and I need to put my pains under a blanket. I seem to be managing only about 6 hours a night and as much as I hurt lately, I could use a 10-hour nap, but since that ain't gonna happen, I guess I should go to bed now. Gotta work the garden more tomorrow (maybe I'll find the peppers). ;)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
89 °F at 74% RH "feels like" 106 °F but I am sure that in the direct sun it was more like 120 °F, so I did not get a great deal done outside today, although at evening chores, I chased the calf around the pasture twice before I gave up because I felt like I was gonna fall over. Sigh...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
89 °F at 74% RH "feels like" 106 °F but I am sure that in the direct sun it was more like 120 °F, so I did not get a great deal done outside today, although at evening chores, I chased the calf around the pasture twice before I gave up because I felt like I was gonna fall over. Sigh...
Hahhaha...ruff day I assume.....:oops:

VU Sponsors