Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just looked at the Guess....looks like it's going to be close to "summer" weather the next week ahead.

High in the (low) 40's, and chilly at night.....:rolleyes:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope that is true for here. And if the wind is calm, or at least low, I have tons of outside work to do. And we have to take one of the cows back to the bull next week. She got mounted before, but apparently did not get pregnant, so we have to try again. Damn. I hate pulling that trailer in the snow.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
YAWN. Well, folks, it has been absolutely wonderful talking to all of you on this first day of 2020, but the clock says it is now past midnight, so I gotta put my tired old butt in bed. Nite nite. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
YAWN. Well, folks, it has been absolutely wonderful talking to all of you on this first day of 2020, but the clock says it is now past midnight, so I gotta put my tired old butt in bed. Nite nite. :)
I'm about to head that way myself........LONG day.....:sad:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't have anything scheduled until Monday........SO, it's hit the mountains for a few days.....:vino:

And the weather appears to cooperate, unless the Guess is wrong, which is certainly possible.

upload_2020-1-2_22-59-26.png

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has the snow melted any?

Was fairly chilly here today, but it's getting better....those LONGER days make all the difference in the world....:teehee:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I worked harder today than I did yesterday
Ah, I'm sorry. Go to bed, have a good sleep, and spend tomorrow walking around in the mountains, and maybe we'll see you again tomorrow. :)

Has the snow melted any?
Just enough to make to top very slippery. Then it snowed again this morning, but only enough to make the world white, then that melted by afternoon.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, I'm sorry. Go to bed, have a good sleep, and spend tomorrow walking around in the mountains, and maybe we'll see you again tomorrow. :)

Just enough to make to top very slippery. Then it snowed again this morning, but only enough to make the world white, then that melted by afternoon.
Looked like its a lil milder than it was a month or two ago.....:D

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahhahah...Machine has NO BRAIN, use your own......:giggle:
That is my way of saying:
This thing has no back up alarms, no sensors and computers to tell me someone is standing behind me, so if you see it coming your way, please stop being a dumb ass and get the fuck outta the way.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is my way of saying:
This thing has no back up alarms, no sensors and computers to tell me someone is standing behind me, so if you see it coming your way, please stop being a dumb ass and get the fuck outta the way.
Is that really on the bobcat?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"A Human Rights First report released in December documented more than 600 public reports of violence against asylum seekers returned to Mexico, including rape, kidnapping and torture."

That is NOT our problem. The USA is not responsible for every illegal who wants to go somewhere besides where they were. EVERYONE needs to follow the legal requirements for coming here. If "Human Rights First" wants someone to support these people, THEY can pay to guard them all , WHILE they are still IN Mexico.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"A Human Rights First report released in December documented more than 600 public reports of violence against asylum seekers returned to Mexico, including rape, kidnapping and torture."

That is NOT our problem. The USA is not responsible for every illegal who wants to go somewhere besides where they were. EVERYONE needs to follow the legal requirements for coming here. If "Human Rights First" wants someone to support these people, THEY can pay to guard them all , WHILE they are still IN Mexico.
Zackly....!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Drug News FYI (like we need more poisons)

New Drug Approvals
The following drugs have recently been approved by the FDA.

New Indications and Dosage Forms

Drugs that have gained FDA approval for the treatment of additional diseases/conditions or new dosage forms/regimens.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First-Time Generic Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
  • Sucralfate Oral Suspension
    1gm/10mL
    Approved: December 2, 2019 - Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
    Generic for: Carafate Oral Suspension
  • Fingolimod Hydrochloride Capsules
    0.5mg (base)
    Approved: December 4, 2019 - Biocon Pharma Inc.; HEC Pharm USA Inc.; Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
    Generic for: Gilenya
  • Everolimus Tablets
    2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, and 10 mg
    Approved: December 9, 2019 - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.; Par Pharmaceutical Inc. (excl. 10 mg)
    Generic for: Afinitor
  • Sodium Tetradecyl Sulfate
    Injection 60 mg/2mL
    Approved: December 9, 2019 - Custopharm, Inc.
    Generic for: Sotradecol
  • Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Vaginal Ring
    (EluRyng) 0.120 mg/0.015 mg per day
    Approved: December 11, 2019 - Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
    Generic for: NuvaRing
  • Alvimopan Capsules
    12 mg
    Approved: December 19, 2019 - Watson Laboratories Inc.
    Generic for: Entereg
  • Diazoxide Oral Suspension
    50mg/mL
    Approved: December 20, 2019 - E5 Pharma Inc.
    Generic for: Proglycem Oral Suspension
  • Apixaban Tablets
    2.5 mg and 5 mg
    Approved: December 23, 2019 - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Micro Labs Limited
    Generic for: Eliquis
  • Mirabegron Extended Release Tablets
    25 mg
    Approved: December 27, 2019 - Sawai USA Inc.
    Generic for: Myrbetriq

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First-Time Generic Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
  • Sucralfate Oral Suspension
    1gm/10mL
    Approved: December 2, 2019 - Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
    Generic for: Carafate Oral Suspension
  • Fingolimod Hydrochloride Capsules
    0.5mg (base)
    Approved: December 4, 2019 - Biocon Pharma Inc.; HEC Pharm USA Inc.; Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
    Generic for: Gilenya
  • Everolimus Tablets
    2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, and 10 mg
    Approved: December 9, 2019 - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.; Par Pharmaceutical Inc. (excl. 10 mg)
    Generic for: Afinitor
  • Sodium Tetradecyl Sulfate
    Injection 60 mg/2mL
    Approved: December 9, 2019 - Custopharm, Inc.
    Generic for: Sotradecol
  • Etonogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol Vaginal Ring
    (EluRyng) 0.120 mg/0.015 mg per day
    Approved: December 11, 2019 - Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
    Generic for: NuvaRing
  • Alvimopan Capsules
    12 mg
    Approved: December 19, 2019 - Watson Laboratories Inc.
    Generic for: Entereg
  • Diazoxide Oral Suspension
    50mg/mL
    Approved: December 20, 2019 - E5 Pharma Inc.
    Generic for: Proglycem Oral Suspension
  • Apixaban Tablets
    2.5 mg and 5 mg
    Approved: December 23, 2019 - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Micro Labs Limited
    Generic for: Eliquis
  • Mirabegron Extended Release Tablets
    25 mg
    Approved: December 27, 2019 - Sawai USA Inc.
    Generic for: Myrbetriq
Gotta have (more) "medicine" to combat the side effects of "medicine"

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's happening Rich....I worked and slept the last few days....nothing exciting...and I'm doing the same shit tomorrow.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gotta have (more) "medicine" to combat the side effects of "medicine"
We used to have a friend who was taking like a dozen different meds. We asked her lots of questions about each one and why she was taking it and it turned out that if she quit taking one that she really didn't need in the first [lace, she could eliminate six others because each of them was for the side effects of the first pill and the second and the third pill.......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We used to have a friend who was taking like a dozen different meds. We asked her lots of questions about each one and why she was taking it and it turned out that if she quit taking one that she really didn't need in the first [lace, she could eliminate six others because each of them was for the side effects of the first pill and the second and the third pill.......
I knew a woman similar, sadly she died at an early age.

VU Sponsors