Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Certain Lots of NP Thyroid® (Thyroid Tablets, USP) Due to Super Potency

May 22, 2020 -- Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC is voluntarily recalling a total of 13 lots of 30-mg, 60-mg and 90-mg NP Thyroid® (thyroid tablets, USP) to the consumer level. The products are being recalled because our testing has found these lots to be superpotent. The product may have up to 115.0% of the labeled amount of Liothyronine (T3).

The products are being recalled because our testing has found these lots to be superpotent. The product may have up to 115.0% of the labeled amount.

Oh good lord, just when you thought you read everything........................

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Get those buckets drilled yet?
Nope. Today was the day to drag out that 20' extension ladder, climb up on the roof, and put goop in the cracks. After coming back down, for several hours, it seems my heart was in flutter mode. That has never happened before. Did I allow my fear of falling to finally get the best of me?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a screen capture of one of those CHAPCHA things where you have to prove you are not a robot in order to enter the contest. I just thought it was hilarious that they included both Melania's and Michelle's pictures at the same time.

1stLadies.JPG

And Mrs. O'butthead actually thinks she can get involved in the 2020 race?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And you think Republicans are not crooked??? Many of us want MCOOL (your beef bought in stores will have to have Mandatory Country Of Origin Labels - that is, right now, they can mix cheap Mexican (or any other country) beef with U.S. beef and still call it "Made in America." MCOOL will force them to tell the truth about where your meat comes from.)

On Wednesday, South Dakota's KOTA/KEVN (ABC/FOX) News aired a story on how South Dakota cattle ranchers are angry with and desperate about the current cattle industry crisis. Up until now, the only perspective the American people have heard was from the politicians or the national corporate-friendly organizations.

The reporter wrote a raw and honest story on the rancher's perspective of what is really going on in the cattle industry.

However, on Friday one of our current Senators, Mike Rounds' team, contacted the news station and unbeknownst to the reporter and ranchers, the story was completely removed from both stations.

We contacted the news station, spoke to the General Manager, who led us to believe that once they received a statement from Rounds the story could go back up.

However, the story they "re-worked" had a DRAMATICALLY different narrative, COMPLETELY removed the ranchers' voice, and now paints Senator Rounds as the "hero" for his efforts to get mCOOL closer to being passed. (Even though the ranchers know his resolution is lip service, and he has never been and will never be a supporter of mCOOL because he collects checks from the lobbyists who are AGAINST mCOOL.)

Below is part of the reworked (bought) story. Click inside that frame to see the full story.

In an era of FAKE NEWS, I can't think of a better example of how the powerful manipulate the powerless.

South Dakotans - and all Americans - deserve the FULL story. America deserves to hear from the cattle rancher, not just the politicians. The evidence is right here. THIS happened. It's black and white. This media station is bought and paid for by the politicians, just like the politicians are bought and paid for by the corporate packer monopolies.

WATCH: Original Aired News Story

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today was monthly shopping day. Ten different stops, all at warp speed. I am so burned out that I am falling over here at the keyboard. One nice guy at Sam's Club saw me struggling with trying to get three very heavy cat food bags in the truck bed (each 38 pounds) and asked if I needed help. I looked at him and said, "I'm getting too damn old for this shit." He just grinned and tossed them in for me. "Thank you, sir" (He was at least 30 years younger than me). Then I staggered to the cab to go to the next stop. Sigh...

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, Inspects. Has there been any earthquakes there in last couple of weeks? My mom told me there was a 6 point something somewhere there to somewhere in Nevada with quite a few of aftershocks.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
There was a 6.5 May 15th near Tonopah, NV (Area 51) https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...earthquake-aftershocks-california/5196985002/
I felt it here in the Central Valley of the PRC (Peoples Republic of California). It actually was strong enough here to stop my pendulum driven Grandfather clock.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There was a 6.5 May 15th near Tonopah, NV (Area 51) https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...earthquake-aftershocks-california/5196985002/
I felt it here in the Central Valley of the PRC (Peoples Republic of California). It actually was strong enough here to stop my pendulum driven Grandfather clock.
Thank you, Gopher and very glad that was the only thing that happened. I have felt one earthquake,,,made a few things rattle. It was definitely a new experience and kinda freaky.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you, Gopher and very glad that was the only thing that happened. I have felt one earthquake,,,made a few things rattle. It was definitely a new experience and kinda freaky.

I was born in CA, so I guess it's bred into us to just take them in stride.

The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake was a big one, 7.1 Richter scale. I was working somewhat close to the epicenter in Morgan Hill, CA. I had just started my car to head home for the day when it hit. First thought was man I just bought this car why is it jumping around like this. Then I looked in the mirrors to see if any coworkers were playing bounce the bumper, then the radio station we were listening to that was based in SF went off. That's when it hit me and my carpool rider/coworker that this was one hella big earthquake. Coworkers started pouring out of the building freaked out. Not much damage was done to our building, just some cracks, fallen ceiling tiles, and some equipment fallen over.

It was a nervous drive home especially going over or under any overpass on the freeway, but no problems encountered. I was expecting a big mess at my house, but again not much. Just a few books knocked out of a bookcase. What really surprised me was my beer bottle collection was totally intact (I was single at the time). When I tried to call my parents to let them know I was ok, there wasn't dial tone. Pac Bell was totally overwhelmed by folks trying to do the same as me I guess. This was before cell phones were a thing. I eventually got through and they had felt it in Reno where they lived.

The next day at work was a little nerve racking as I worked on the second floor. We had floating floors (for earthquakes) so when anyone that was heavy walked by you could feel it. I learned to take a quick look at the overhead lights and if they weren't moving it was just Boone, or Kathy, or anyone else who was stout of stature.

tl:dr

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today was monthly shopping day. Ten different stops, all at warp speed. I am so burned out that I am falling over here at the keyboard. One nice guy at Sam's Club saw me struggling with trying to get three very heavy cat food bags in the truck bed (each 38 pounds) and asked if I needed help. I looked at him and said, "I'm getting too damn old for this shit." He just grinned and tossed them in for me. "Thank you, sir" (He was at least 30 years younger than me). Then I staggered to the cab to go to the next stop. Sigh...
Sounds like another nightmare....!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am really beginning to hate this mother fucking god damn son-of-a-bitchin' piece of shit computer and I am about to blow it to hell...

Oh wait. Am I here finally? Is this crap working now? Hello? Earth?

VU Sponsors