20230530_113313.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 58

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
An interesting point on the issue of ethics is that it seems rather unethical to add something completely unrelated to the topic when you quote somebody's post.
Unless, of course, you bring it back around to how the device is regulated. You might get away with a morally reprehensible mention of, say, "Beer, Beer, Beer!"

Padiwan, cautious must be you, then, even.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unless, of course, you bring it back around to how the device is regulated. You might get away with a morally reprehensible mention of, say, "Beer, Beer, Beer!"

Padiwan, cautious must be you, then, even.
My post doesn't make much sense anymore, since the post I was replying to has been deleted. But to explain, the person I replied to quoted the original post, then stuck a link in the middle of the quote to some site talking about ethics.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My post doesn't make much sense anymore, since the post I was replying to has been deleted. But to explain, the person I replied to quoted the original post, then stuck a link in the middle of the quote to some site talking about ethics.
Figured it made sense when you posted it, and even after. Thought I could add some levity. No worries, learning me and thinking don't mix.

VU Sponsors