Become a Patron!

Old School

rollersk4te

Member For 1 Year
Hi, everyone! I guess I could be considered an "old school" vaper... I started vaping back when it was still very new. I've been smoke free for over 5 years now. I originally planned to quit vaping after quitting smoking but I'm totally hooked on it now and don't have any plans to stop.

My first mod was the Totally Wicked Torpedo.... it was VV, and the only setting on it or that it displayed was the voltage being used. It came with a direct drip atty that looked like a sponge and I never did figure out how to get it to work, lol. Now I think I just got a bad atty. Anyhow, I got into using CE2s and had to fill them using a syringe. Fun times!

Nowadays I use a Vaporesso Revenger with a Big Baby Beast tank... I'm pretty well past having Shinyitis now but I used to have a TON of tanks and devices. I've got 4 tanks... the Baby Beast, the Big Baby Beast, some small Kanger tank that I bought when I couldn't get any coils for my BB tanks, and a RBT I don't remember the name of any more made by Artic. I also use an Ego One when I go out. Since my Revenger has been beat up quite a bit, I recently ordered an Arymi box mod for backup, and I've also got a Uwell Crown V2 on the way in the mail since the rave reviews of it have piqued my curiosity.

My favorite eliquid flavors are custards and cereals. I also like cheesecake flavors.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground :wave:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
welcome to the underground :vino:

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
this might be a late post but maybe someone will read this....I also have the finger print magnet Vaporesso Revenger x and did you know that amazon does have covers for both types of these. I just ordered one for mine

VU Sponsors