Become a Patron!

Older Sigelei 150 Watt box mod

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Unsure if this is the correct place to ask. I have one of these in near mint condition with the original box it came in. Someone told me it is a "Collectors Item". Could it be worth more than I paid for it when I purchased it brand new?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someone told me it is a "Collectors Item". Could it be worth more than I paid for it when I purchased it brand new?

It may be a collector's item & may be valued at more than your original cost. Unable to assert affirmative, or negative. Can only do a search & see they seem to be being sold currently. From that can only discern anyone could discern what they will of it. Apologies if that is an ambiguous, vague, open ended response.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
I have heard that type of thing and thanks for your reply. It is the non temp control one which I saw back in 2017 was sought after by many in the vaping community. Also I know that even if it is called a collectors item you still need to find a collector that wants it. Heck, I may not even want to sell it. It was my first box mod I bought around ten years ago.

VU Sponsors