Become a Patron!

Ol'DocPorter's consolidated Survey

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, didja all catch the cool, intelligently used phrase "burden of proof" that ScaryZ just used? That shows he at least reads epistemological works, unlike some people here, hloupý debil.
And an important concept it is, too, this burden of proof. this rule states that the burden of proof always rests upon the party making a positive ascertation, such as "nicotine causes dependency". This means the one making this claim must provide absolutely undeniable proof of his claim, or shut up. To keep arguing is intellectually dishonest and debate suicide. Now, the other side of this argument is the acceptance of what is called the "universal negative" or a simple "no, it doesn't. Where's the proof?" This side of the argument does not require any proof at all, as logically, no one can ever prove a negative.
Now, there exists a very shitty tactic, used by dishonest scumbags when they realize they've lost the debate, called "shifting the burden of proof" This is used when the loser's bruised ego or political ideology (like anti-vaping), will not allow him to admit defeat, and is more important to him than honesty. How this is done is very simple, and I'm certain you have all seen it a thousand times; it's when someone says "Well, can you prove it doesn't?" The universally correct answer to this question is always: "Of course not. Nobody can prove a negative. That's impossible. The negative is to be accepted until the other side has 100% convincing proof." It really is that simple, folks. Any time anyone asks for proof when you are stating the negative, It's a pretty safe bet that that person cannot be trusted. Na tebe dívá , Steve.

Perhaps you should use your mind to get over that food addiction. Good luck and don't forget the Flavor-aid...

Ol'DocPorter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel sad. I admit I at first did not know how to take you all. Now I do understand even with the limitations of a forum and the virtual world we now live in.I hope you visit again or stop in at least to spread some much-needed Logic on this community. I had to think and I like that.
You will have to forgive me for such a vague reply but one of my Huskies got loose last night and was shot to death by a neighbour so I am not right..

:)
Sorry about your dog, Z. It,s been nice chatting with you here, my friend.

Ol'DocPorter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Perhaps you should use your mind to get over that food addiction. Good luck and don't forget the Flavor-aid...
Ah, clever, a Jonestown reference. You crack me up, Steve, you really do. Your playing stupid all the time really does make me laugh, and brightens my day a bit. Rarely have I met such a vile, evil little man as the one you pretend to be on here, Steve. I've really enjoyed your input. No, really!

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, clever, a Jonestown reference. You crack me up, Steve, you really do. Your playing stupid all the time really does make me laugh, and brightens my day a bit. Rarely have I met such a vile, evil little man as the one you pretend to be on here, Steve. I've really enjoyed your input. No, really!

You sound like a nut job, so the reference is appropriate...

Ol'DocPorter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to see you Doc ;) Who the fuck is Steve !? :D The IGNORE list is a wonderful thing :D
JIMI!!! Where have you been? I'm just about done with the internet for a few months, and was just leaving. You were right. This place is great! nearly everyone here has been super cool. Did you see how many people followed our little walkout on ECF? I was very flattered. Karen and I are about to take another trip to the other side. We should be back in a few months, See you then, bud!

Oh, Steve is the same murderous troll who was banned from ECF for terroristic threatening, or some shit, i don't know. But now he's here, wishing death by poisoning on Karen and I (see above posts). I understand from everyone Iv'e talked to privately here that not one person here likes or respects him, and all agree he is the worst, and dumbest troll in all vapedom. Actually, I find him highly amusing.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
JIMI!!! Where have you been? I'm just about done with the internet for a few months, and was just leaving. You were right. This place is great! nearly everyone here has been super cool. Did you see how many people followed our little walkout on ECF? I was very flattered. Karen and I are about to take another trip to the other side. We should be back in a few months, See you then, bud!

Oh, Steve is the same murderous troll who was banned from ECF for terroristic threatening, or some shit, i don't know. But now he's here, wishing death by poisoning on Karen and I (see above posts). I understand from everyone Iv'e talked to privately here that not one person here likes or respects him, and all agree he is the worst, and dumbest troll in all vapedom. Actually, I find him highly amusing.
Awww. Poor baby. Insult me then complain when I respond. You come off as a nutjob; a fat one at that. You are in denial about your addictions. Food and nicotine...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awww. Poor baby. Insult me then complain when I respond. You come off as a nutjob; a fat one at that. You are in denial about your addictions. Food and nicotine...
Sure thing Steve.

By the way, your pic is now open to the public....

The%20Fat%20Man%20at%20the%20Computer.jpg

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure thing Steve.

Is that the best you can do? How about a meme? You morons like memes...
I'm sure that's the 'Doc' 20 years later...
You guys are a pretty sad lot. I'd almost feel sorry for you guys, but I don't have compassion for some people...

Last edited:

Ol'DocPorter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure thing Steve.

Thanks for that, Freemind. Actually, in that 20 year old picture, I'm wearing 34 inch waist pants, so I don't get where I'm supposed to be fat. Maybe it's my 50 inch pectorals and 18 inch arms? (I worked out a lot then) Or maybe my rather large and roundish face, a racial trait. No matter, Steve would just go on about that, too, being a racist.
Anyway, it's been great talking to you on here, Freemind.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for that, Freemind. Actually, in that 20 year old picture, I'm wearing 34 inch waist pants, so I don't get where I'm supposed to be fat. Maybe it's my 50 inch pectorals and 18 inch arms? (I worked out a lot then) Or maybe my rather large and roundish face, a racial trait. No matter, Steve would just go on about that, too, being a racist.
Anyway, it's been great talking to you on here, Freemind.

Wow, you are a nutjob. Being fat isn't a race, but I bet you can come up with some 'intellectual' studies saying it is... You are pathetic. You don't agree with my posts in a discussion, so insult me when I don't agree with the garbage you preach...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When the best argument you can bring is personal appearance-related insults, be it for race, weight, disability, or whatever else, you've proved before saying it that whatever you have to say shouldn't leave the kiddie table...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When the best argument you can bring is personal appearance-related insults, be it for race, weight, disability, or whatever else, you've proved before saying it that whatever you have to say shouldn't leave the kiddie table...

AMEN

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I simply responded to his insults. Funny everyone gets in an uproar after I reply after being insulted. I can't help it if some are angry due to their deficiencies...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I simply responded to his insults. Funny everyone gets in an uproar after I reply after being insulted. I can't help it if some are angry due to their deficiencies...
Whoever dragged the conversation down to the level of personal appearance smack is who I'm addressing. If you're not doing it, I'm not talking to you. If you're not the only one doing it, I'm not speaking only to you.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whoever dragged the conversation down to the level of personal appearance smack is who I'm addressing. If you're not doing it, I'm not talking to you. If you're not the only one doing it, I'm not speaking only to you.

I was having a rational discussion. You may want to actually read back to the first page when I was attacked. I responded...post #39 to be exact...they attack me. I respond. I get called out for it...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was having a rational discussion. You may want to actually read back to the first page when I was attacked. I responded...post #39 to be exact...they attack me. I respond. I get called out for it...
I've read the thread, for the most part - this isn't necessarily a topic of great interest to me, but as a mod I read a lot of crap I'm not interested in and sometimes tend to skim just to get the gist. If you're worried I'm calling you out specifically, check to see if you're the only one working to devolve the debate in the way I described - I didn't name any names, and I stand by my previous assertion that anyone, not @stevegmu (the first time I'm addressing you directly, please note), but anyone going ad hominem to change the topic from whatever's being discussed to perceived shortcomings of other participants isn't doing much to sign me up for their fan club. Not that anyone needs me as a fan - I'm a fat, liberal college dropout who spends a good chunk of his leisure time on an internet forum geeking out on creative ways to inhale nicotine - but I'm mostly okay with who I am.

VU Sponsors